I hate everyone!!!
    Join Date May 2008
    Posts 1
    Rep Power 0

"To accomplish much you must first lose everything."
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 48
    Rep Power 0

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it."
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

im not sure if it has been posted already sorry if it has
    "i dont care if i fall as long as someone picks up my gun and keeps on shooting"
    it sums up in my eyes wot revolution is about
    -chris_strange
    M-26-7 forever
    Join Date Dec 2007
    Location where the sun don't shine
    Posts 4,762
    Organisation
    CWI Sympathizer
    Rep Power 0

^^
    it was rather more dramatically phrased when i read that one..
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

just looked it up and that is the correct one
    i think it sounds pretty dramatic
    - chris_strange
    M-26-7 forever
    Join Date Jan 2009
    Posts 7
    Rep Power 0

'A society that cannot read or write is easily decieved.'

If I could change that quote I'd say a society that DOESN'T read or write is easily deceived. Alot of people can read and write but they just don't bother and are easily deceived.
    Join Date Jan 2009
    Location Cops are everywere ;P shh
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

As my Signature says: - "A real Rebel never hides his face" - Ernesto "Che" Guevara -

I agree partly with that because if there is a group of rebels that can easily get caught they better cover their faces. If there is a massive Revolution then it should be done without any mask or something.
    "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"
    -Louis Blanc, Karl Marx, Pyotr Kropotkin etc.

"It is our opinion that collectivists commit a twofold error in their plans for the reconstruction of society. While speaking of abolishing capitalist rule, they intend nevertheless to retain two institutions which are the very basis of this rule--Representative Government and the Wages System." (P. Kropotkin, The Conquest of Bread - The Collectivist Wages System)
    Join Date Sep 2010
    Location Oklahoma, USA
    Posts 316
    Rep Power 10

As my Signature says: - "A real Rebel never hides his face" - Ernesto "Che" Guevara -
    XD Almost like he's talking to Marcos across the decades.
    He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
    -Nietzsche
    Join Date Jul 2010
    Location U.S.A , Maine
    Posts 6,572
    Organisation
    Kasama Project, Rev-Left Study Guide Project
    Rep Power 82

"The executions by firing squad are not only a necessity for the people of Cuba,but also an imposition by the people." -Che Guevara, February 5,1959 in a letter to Luis Paredes Lopez of Buenos Aires.

A rather bold claim to make!
    THE REV-LEFT STUDY GUIDE PROJECT
    Contribute today and help facilitate the spread of revolutionary knowledge.
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGodlessUtopian For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jan 2002
    Location Ireland,Cork City.
    Posts 3,441
    Organisation
    Independant Workers Union
    Rep Power 50

Dont know if these have been posted already, but they are my own personal favourites.

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

The life of a single human being is worth a million times more than all the property of the richest man on earth.

Now in the mountains and fields of America, on its flatlands and in its jungles, in the wilderness or in the traffic of cities, on the banks of its great oceans or rivers, this world is beginning to tremble. Anxious hands are stretched forth, ready to die for what is theirs, to win those rights that were laughed at by one and all for 500 years.
    I like this one from Fidel Castro, speaking about Che in 1997.

Why did they think that by killing him, he would cease to exist as a fighter? ... Today he is in every place, wherever there is a just cause to defend.
    "It is we the workers who built these palaces and cities here in Spain and in America and everywhere. We, the workers, can build others to take their place. And better ones! We are not in the least afraid of ruins. " - Buenaventura Durutti

"The life of a single human being is worth a million times more than all the property of the richest man on earth." - Ernesto Che Guevara.

"Its Called the American dream, because you gotta be asleep to believe it". - George Carlin

Tone ~ Emmet ~ Larkin ~ Connolly ~ O Donnell

www.union.ie

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pastradamus For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jan 2009
    Location Cops are everywere ;P shh
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

Lol, true, Diello xD
    Damn, I was so different back in '09... I gotta write a new introduction...
    ¡Viva el EZLN!
    Join Date May 2016
    Posts 1
    Rep Power 0

I don't understand why y'all like him.

From The Motorcyle Diaries:

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    Join Date Dec 2014
    Posts 95
    Rep Power 4

I don't understand why y'all like him.

From The Motorcyle Diaries:

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    John Lee Anderson deals with this right wing myth about Che's racism in his (most acclaimed) biography of the man, 'A Revolutionary Life'.

Basically that remark was made when Che was a young man, hailing from privileged white Argentine family, during his travels throughout America, in Venezuela specifically. That is, he wasn't politically conscious at that point of his life. Only after his Latin American journey and then some did he start developing his leftist character. He himself says so in his writings. Anderson also adds that once Che came to the US, only several months after this remark was made, that he was appalled by the treatment of blacks and criticized the US government. Later Che Guevara, the revolutionary, was anything but racist. He advocated for ending segregated school system based on race in Cuba among many other things. And we all know he went to Congo and fought alongside Congolese revolutionists

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exterminatus For This Useful Post:

Join Date Dec 2016
    Posts 53
    Organisation
    CPI(M),RYL,AICCR
    Rep Power 1

It came in the evolve section of the statesman once,
    "shame on you cowards ,shoot me ,you are only killing a man" when he was just about to get executed .long live the flame ignited by our guru this immortal revolutionary
    Join Date Apr 2008
    Location Canada
    Posts 1,262
    Rep Power 31

"Above all, try always to be able to feel deeply any injustice committed against any person in any part of the world. It is the most beautiful quality of a reovlutionary."
    -Che's farewell letter to his children.

R.I.P. Ernesto "Che" Guevara
    June 14, 1928 - October 8, 1967
    "I'm a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will." - Antonio Gramsci

"If he did advocate revolutionary change, such advocacy could not, of course, receive constitutional protection, since it would be by definition anti-constitutional."
    - J.A. MacGuigan in Roach v. Canada, 1994