Thread: Nigeria to be the new seat of power in 2025?

Join Date Sep 2017
    Posts 2
    Rep Power 0

Default Nigeria to be the new seat of power in 2025?

Here is a quick history lesson on Nigeria, something the governments of the world don't want you to know. For the purposes of this post, I will refer to myself as Alq, If it is ever found out that I am revealing this classified information, It can prove very problematic for my family and I. The world has completely forgotten Nigeria, not a single person has entered into our country for at least a hundred years. The only information about Nigeria you probably have received, has been lies and propaganda coming from the right wing governments of the world. Nigeria on the outside, seemingly looks like a typical African country, with a lackluster military, and generations behind in technological advancements, but that is a lie. The real Nigeria, the one that is going to rise up in 8 years, is far from lackluster. The mines located in eastern Nigeria, have an over abundance of Asphalt deposits, which has provided all of Nigeria with wealth that rivals even the modern day super powers. The rightist media won't tell you but the "Government" of Nigeria has been reduced to nothing more than facade, as the people have risen and are now self governing in accordance with Marxist post state principles! The people of Nigeria stand united, and as a result everyone experiences a universal health care that benefits both the health of the individual. and the health of society itself. Since our people are well taken care of, The average health expectancy of Nigeria, is currently at 96 years old. The real key element in this increase in life expectancy, has come from ditching the crutch that is western medicine. For years the Nigerians have bought into the idea, that western medicine was the way to a healthy society, forsaking our own ways of healing. It was only later on in Nigerian history, that we realized the folly of western medicine, and how limited the method was. A great disease came across the lands, costing many their lives, we tried every method imaginable, except our own, and that has been one of our greatest mistakes. Once we realize that western medicine has failed, We began searching for our own methods, gathering all we could to explore ways to cure us of this disease, it was a long fought battle, but eventually we relearned our old ways of the healing arts and the disease was no more. Nigerian culture is one that we pride ourselves in, every month we hold festivities, where one can almost drown in the aroma that is mixed in with our celebrations. The feasts that every citizen partakes in can last days, even weeks, all depending on the abundance of the harvests and hunts. The military of Nigeria is composed of advanced genetic mutations that are known as L.I.O.N.S, they far out number any military force that is currently in the world today. The number I am about to give you, will both shock and terrify you, you may even doubt what i'm about to reveal to you, but please, keep an open mind. The population of these L.I.O.N.S number in the millions, and this comes from a very reliable source, and if they unleash these numbers on the world, those outside Nigeria don't stand a chance.

If you have any questions, I will answer what I can.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 15,319
    Rep Power 65

Alq, thanks for choosing RevLeft for the posting of your information.

I just want to mention that I've been newly open-minded for the past few years regarding alternative health approaches, because of all of the attention to healthcare from the Obama years, and from my own health challenges a few years back.

I have a thread here at RevLeft that serves as a good introduction to a few key inexpensive avenues: tinyurl.com/sole-sea-salt.

Again, thanks, all the best.

Chris
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,893
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 51

Wait what movie is this
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    fire to the prisons Forum Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Join Date Aug 2005
    Posts 6,063
    Rep Power 100

please post more.
    If we have no business with the construction of the future or with organizing it for all time, there can still be no doubt about the task confronting us at present: the ruthless criticism of the existing order, ruthless in that it will shrink neither from its own discoveries, nor from conflict with the powers that be.
    - Karl Marx
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Decolonize The Left For This Useful Post: