Thread: Lol, “innovators”

Join Date Sep 2009
    Location Ontario
    Posts 624
    Rep Power 15

Sharing information is *not* the same as marketing / peddling.
    Stop derailing threads with your off-topic trolling about bullshit that has ruined the health of countless people.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 15,067
    Rep Power 64

the links were posted in the ckaihatsu spamming thread and you're mistaken if you think this conversation is going to happen again, when all you have to do is offer up some credible literature proving that your new age hippy bullshit is anything other than new age hippy bullshit. It is a market, and it is a market full of gimmicks and it's really an extension of the nutrition/supplement industry that is up to its eyes in bullshit.

Yeah, I provided a way for *anyone* to make structured water with a cup, a spoon, and water -- but you won't listen, and now you're making threats. This is *not* the way to be on a political discussion board.

Stop derailing threads with your off-topic trolling about bullshit that has ruined the health of countless people.

The info is relevant because it's related to this fad -- the topic of the thread -- of 'raw water'.

You, too, are speaking from a position of ignorance, so don't pretend like your words carry any weight.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,892
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 50

now you're making threats.
    Quit making shit up
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,067
    Rep Power 64

now you're making threats.

Quit making shit up

Nope, I don't -- here it is:

you're mistaken if you think this conversation is going to happen again
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,892
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 50

I know what you're referring to but any sane person wouldn't call that a threat.
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,067
    Rep Power 64

I know what you're referring to but any sane person wouldn't call that a threat.

Let's call it a 'perceived veiled threat'.

There's no reason to attack my sanity -- you're being too aggressive, as usual.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,892
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 50

Lol, it wasn't any kind of threat you're just pulling things out of your ass. Also, you've been way more aggressive than I have been in here. You're setting double standards and acting like no one can see it ckaihatsu. Everyone here sees what you are. Stop pretending you're anything other than a fraud.
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,510
    Rep Power 196

Yeah, I provided a way for *anyone* to make structured water with a cup, a spoon, and water -- but you won't listen, and now you're making threats. This is *not* the way to be on a political discussion board.
    that's not a threat, that's me telling you that i'm not going to have that conversation with you again, and this is a communist discussion board not a political discussion board although funny you should say that

lol, fuck off with your comment about carrying any weight when you cannot provide a single credible source to back any of this up, or any of your dumb science/health threads ever, not once. you might as well just give up and go with 'i was trolling the entire time' because this is like the last stop before that chance to lie goes away imo
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,067
    Rep Power 64

Lol, it wasn't any kind of threat you're just pulling things out of your ass. Also, you've been way more aggressive than I have been in here. You're setting double standards and acting like no one can see it ckaihatsu.

Nope, you're not reality's official representative.

Everyone here sees what you are. Stop pretending you're anything other than a fraud.

Vague -- and no 'pretending' on my part.

'Everyone here' is just you and Ele'ill.

that's not a threat, that's me telling you that i'm not going to have that conversation with you again, and this is a communist discussion board not a political discussion board although funny you should say that

lol, fuck off with your comment about carrying any weight when you cannot provide a single credible source to back any of this up, or any of your dumb science/health threads ever, not once. you might as well just give up and go with 'i was trolling the entire time' because this is like the last stop before that chance to lie goes away imo

And, you, Ele'ill keep thinking that others value your opinion, and that that's all you need here.

I've responded to these points already -- go catch up.
    Join Date Feb 2012
    Posts 395
    Rep Power 12

Straight up - the instant I heard about this 'raw water' thing and rich people purposefully giving themselves dysentery, I thought of ckaihatsu.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,067
    Rep Power 64

Straight up - the instant I heard about this 'raw water' thing and rich people purposefully giving themselves dysentery, I thought of ckaihatsu.

= D

Yeah, fortunately there are better ways to do this kind of thing -- that's the reason for vortexing, etc.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,892
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 50

Nope, you're not reality's official representative.
    Says the guy who believes in magic water, and in fact believes you can just stir water to get it.

Vague -- and no 'pretending' on my part.

'Everyone here' is just you and Ele'ill.
    It's not vague, it's a specific assertion that you're a fraud. Also, it is definitively not just me and ele'ill because other users actively participate in these discussions criticizing you.

Actually you haven't addressed anyone's points.
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,510
    Rep Power 196

And, you, Ele'ill keep thinking that others value your opinion, and that that's all you need here.
    well, 'here', i have 196 rp from my posts being acknowledged/thanked that many times, i have 11,510 posts, i joined in 2005

you joined in 2008, have 15,063 posts, and a rep power of 64

'here' as in regarding the current topic, a lot of people have told you your new age guru posts/threads are bullshit

no you haven't
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,067
    Rep Power 64

Says the guy who believes in magic water, and in fact believes you can just stir water to get it.

It's not about belief -- you can always try it yourself at negligible expense.

It's not vague, it's a specific assertion that you're a fraud. Also, it is definitively not just me and ele'ill because other users actively participate in these discussions criticizing you.

Yeah, but your criticism isn't backed up by anything -- your opinions, without evidence, are worthless.

Actually you haven't addressed anyone's points.

Go back and check again. You're obviously overlooking something.

well, 'here', i have 196 rp from my posts being acknowledged/thanked that many times, i have 11,510 posts, i joined in 2005

you joined in 2008, have 15,063 posts, and a rep power of 64

Awesome. Pat yourself on the back for that one.

'here' as in regarding the current topic, a lot of people have told you your new age guru posts/threads are bullshit

So? Ignorance-based opinions, like yours, don't count for anything.

Yeah -- same advice: Go back and look again.
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,510
    Rep Power 196

Awesome. Pat yourself on the back for that one.

196 means i didn't have to pat myself on the back

Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,067
    Rep Power 64

196 means i didn't have to pat myself on the back

What else did they do for you? (grin)
    Join Date Dec 2003
    Location Oakland, California
    Posts 8,063
    Rep Power 164

Can we all just agree that water is reformist and counter-revolutionary?