Thread: Anti-War Veterans Day Ceremony Sat. Nov. 11 at Wacker and Wabash [Chicago]

Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,963
    Rep Power 63

Default Anti-War Veterans Day Ceremony Sat. Nov. 11 at Wacker and Wabash [Chicago]

Anti-War Veterans Day Ceremony Sat. Nov. 11 at Wacker and Wabash

SATURDAY | VVAW-IVAW Veterans Day Event

11AM | November, 11 2017 | Vietnam Memorial, 25 E. Riverwalk South, Chicago, IL

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/361884774263132/

Veterans and VA workers speak out about hiring freeze that has left the VA 49,000 workers short, demand Decent Benefits for all veterans, and an end to continuous war.

FRIDAY | VIETNAM-The Defining Moment

6PM - 9PM | November, 10 2017 | NVAM 4041 N. Milwaukee Ave, 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1531391376939775/

As a part of the decade-long anniversary marking 50 years since the Vietnam War, the National Veterans Art Museum is proud to present its latest exhibition, "VIETNAM-The Defining Moment." Featuring artwork created by over 30 Vietnam veterans, this exhibit explores the specific moments that transformed and shaped the lives of the military veterans and those close to them.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,880
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

Maybe try adding some of your own content ckaihatsu
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 14,963
    Rep Power 63

Maybe try adding some of your own content ckaihatsu

Maybe try acknowledging that there's a world that exists beyond that which you can feebly shout at in muddled confused yaps.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,880
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

Maybe try acknowledging that there's a world that exists beyond that which you can feebly shout at in muddled confused yaps.
    If you're not trying to foster discussion, on a discussion forum, then you obviously just need a tumblr blog or something. Your liberal spam won't be such an issue there.
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 14,963
    Rep Power 63

If you're not trying to foster discussion, on a discussion forum, then you obviously just need a tumblr blog or something. Your liberal spam won't be such an issue there.

Yeah, *I'm* the one who resuscitates the Bernie Sanders movement with my wayward posting activities at RevLeft. Don't ever change a single hair on your head, BIXX.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,880
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

Yeah, *I'm* the one who resuscitates the Bernie Sanders movement with my wayward posting activities at RevLeft. Don't ever change a single hair on your head, BIXX.
    Dude, did you hit your head? Are you alright? I didn't bring up Sanders at all dude. I'm just pointing out that liberal spam of the forum is your primary activity here.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 14,963
    Rep Power 63

Dude, did you hit your head? Are you alright? I didn't bring up Sanders at all dude. I'm just pointing out that liberal spam of the forum is your primary activity here.

Braw -- trail mix will save the world, dude. Crunchy!

x D
    Join Date Apr 2008
    Location Canada
    Posts 1,266
    Rep Power 31

At least as tragic as the squandering of lives in service to imperialism is their continued exploitation for propaganda a century after the fact.

I just had to get that off my chest.
    "I'm a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will." - Antonio Gramsci

"If he did advocate revolutionary change, such advocacy could not, of course, receive constitutional protection, since it would be by definition anti-constitutional."
    - J.A. MacGuigan in Roach v. Canada, 1994