Thread: How to terminate the militant tendency once and for all

Join Date Oct 2017
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

Default How to terminate the militant tendency once and for all

The so-called 'Militant tendency' were thoroughly exposed as opportunists when they adopted chauvinist positions on a number of different issues. Most notably with regard to the Malvinas conflict in 1982.

I think we can all agree that currently existing offshoots of the aforementioned undesirables, namely the self-styled "committee of the workers international" and equally misnamed "international marxist tendency" must be mercilessly hunted and destroyed like the rats that they are!

Practical question: How do we go about performing this very important task?
    Ted Grant was a gimp.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,880
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

The so-called 'Militant tendency' were thoroughly exposed as opportunists when they adopted chauvinist positions on a number of different issues. Most notably with regard to the Malvinas conflict in 1982.

I think we can all agree that currently existing offshoots of the aforementioned undesirables, namely the self-styled "committee of the workers international" and equally misnamed "international marxist tendency" must be mercilessly hunted and destroyed like the rats that they are!

sure thing buddy.
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    Join Date Oct 2017
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

I find your glib reply to this rather serious matter cause for concern.

Are you not fully aware of just how chauvinist and opportunist this group was?
    Ted Grant was a gimp.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,880
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

I'm willing to bet that there is no real cause for alarm in regards to this group.
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    Join Date Oct 2017
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

The fact that sympathisers of these chauvinists are allowed to post here invalidates this forum's claim to be revolutionary (it's what I believe the "rev" in "revleft" is supposed to stand for)

Peter the Taaffe looks like Mr Magoo.
    Ted Grant was a gimp.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,880
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

Answer this question: what actual danger is posed by them?

Second, who even are these people?
    Join Date Oct 2011
    Location UK
    Posts 1,001
    Rep Power 31

Peter the Taaffe looks like Mr Magoo.
    Haha, lol.
    Modern democracy is nothing but the freedom to preach whatever is to the advantage of the bourgeoisie - Lenin

Join Date Mar 2016
    Posts 81
    Rep Power 2

This kind of fratricidal idiocy was perhaps somewhat entertaining in the lull the left found itself in a few years ago but has long outlived it's novelty. Perhaps we should turn you and the militant tendency both into fertilizer? You would at least be of use to the public at that point.
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,488
    Rep Power 195

bookmarked
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
    Join Date Oct 2017
    Posts 5
    Rep Power 0

Alan woods is a creepy old man who lurks around university campuses.
    Ted Grant was a gimp.
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,880
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

I mean, you're describing a lot of Marxists when you say that.
    fire to the prisons Forum Moderator
    Global Moderator
    Join Date Aug 2005
    Posts 6,050
    Rep Power 100

You're seemingly calling for murder and barbarism here.... How do you think this will work out on an internet forum? What do you do other than call for other leftists to be persecuted? Why, out of literally all the things that need addressing right now, do you think that this is a "very important task?"
    If we have no business with the construction of the future or with organizing it for all time, there can still be no doubt about the task confronting us at present: the ruthless criticism of the existing order, ruthless in that it will shrink neither from its own discoveries, nor from conflict with the powers that be.
    - Karl Marx
  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Decolonize The Left For This Useful Post: