Thread: Communist Colonization and Terraforming of Bir Tawil

Join Date Oct 2017
    Posts 2
    Organisation
    IMT
    Rep Power 0

Lightbulb Communist Colonization and Terraforming of Bir Tawil

In between Sudan and Egypt lies a 800 square mile patch of uninhabited land that belongs to no country. This land is ripe for the taking of any group that has the numbers and the might to enforce their rule.

It is for this reason that I think we should create the Worker's Democratic State of Bir Tawil.

Of course, if this land was actually useful, people would already own it. Bir Tawil is a stretch of desert and mountains that is dry as a bone. Colonizing this land would be difficult and the inhabitants would be true pioneers. Possible tactics for 'taming' Bir Tawil would be the following:

- Gathering enough people and resources to begin construction.

- Planting hardy desert plants to begin the process of making Bir Tawil more aesthetically pleasing.

- The construction of wells to draw water from the ground for drinking.

- The construction of small settlements.

- The creation of indoor agricultural facilities using water drawn from wells.

The economy of WDSBT would be dependent on imports and exports from and to the nearby countries, at least for three decades or more. Therefore good relations would need to be retained between Sudan and Egypt.
    Join Date May 2015
    Location Virgo Supercluster
    Posts 771
    Organisation
    PerfectPontiff 8th degree
    Rep Power 5

lol
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to willowtooth For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,836
    Rep Power 49

Man, before I read this I thought I'd seen all the possible bullshit revleft could produce

Thanks for restoring my faith that revleft will make me wat again
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
    Join Date Oct 2011
    Location UK
    Posts 990
    Rep Power 29

I watched a documentary about micronations once. Was really bizarre and fascinating. A more serious answer, however, is that the struggle for communism should begin in our own communities.
    Modern democracy is nothing but the freedom to preach whatever is to the advantage of the bourgeoisie - Lenin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GiantMonkeyMan For This Useful Post:

Join Date Sep 2009
    Location Ontario
    Posts 604
    Rep Power 15

Setting up cooperatives on colonized Arab land... what could possibly go wrong?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Homo Songun For This Useful Post: