Thread: It's not too late to join our #CODEPINK15 party! [Chicago, 10-9]

Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 15,015
    Rep Power 64

Default It's not too late to join our #CODEPINK15 party! [Chicago, 10-9]

It's not too late to join our #CODEPINK15 party!

CODEPINK Chicago I5th Anniversary

Dear Chris,

Can you believe it has been 15 years since Medea, Diane Wilson and I hung a banner on the White House fence that read NO WAR IN IRAQ and called it CODEPINK? Tens of thousands of actions have happened across the world in PINK to educate, inspire, and activate women and men to end war and to expose the lies, greed, and violations of human rights that happen in our name — and to bring the money home to the needs of our communities.

Join us on October 9th from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm at the Uri-Eichen Gallery as we celebrate 15 years of passion, energy and creativity! Come celebrate and bid on silent auction items from Jane Fonda and Robbie Conal, and join our hosts Pat Hunt, Patricia Jones Blessman, Jodie Evans and Robin Schirmer for a night full of stories and peace.

Purchase Tickets Now

Looking forward to celebrating with you and continuing to build peace on Earth!
    Jodie, Medea, and the CODEPINK Team

CODEPINK
    This email was sent to [email protected].
    To stop receiving emails, click here.
    Created with NationBuilder
    Unsubscribe
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,504
    Rep Power 195

ckaihatsu, this is spam, stop copying and pasting spam emails onto the forum
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ele'ill For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,889
    Organisation
    The lol people
    Rep Power 49

This isn't revolutionary in any way either.
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BIXX For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,015
    Rep Power 64

ckaihatsu, this is spam, stop copying and pasting spam emails onto the forum

No, it's *not* spam, and stop pursuing your faction's agenda by spamming legitimate threads like this one.

This isn't revolutionary in any way either.

Considering that the issue is 'anti-war' and 'anti-war-criminals', it is most certainly overlapping with revolutionary aims.
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Location Canada
    Posts 223
    Organisation
    Ontario Coalition Against Poverty
    Rep Power 0

ckaihatsu, bixx was discussing the content of your post's politics. He didn't mention anything about spam. Stop derailing your own thread. And while you're at it, stop creating new threads if you don't want people giving their political opinions about their content.
  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bea Arthur For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 15,015
    Rep Power 64

ckaihatsu, bixx was discussing the content of your post's politics. He didn't mention anything about spam. Stop derailing your own thread. And while you're at it, stop creating new threads if you don't want people giving their political opinions about their content.

What's more to the point, BA, is that you and your faction need to stop sneaking in your own spam agenda, and referring ceaselessly to previous-and-done issues.

Also, stop acting like you're all uber-admins, giving orders around -- soon I'm going to start calling you the 'pushy' faction -- !

Thread closed.