Thread: 'Ey Up

Join Date Sep 2017
    Posts 1
    Rep Power 0

Default 'Ey Up

Found this forum by accident while studying for an essay I'm doing on (My) Syndicalist Theory, figured I may as well stop by, say hi and maybe try and get into discussions about some other people's ideological theories.

I came across Syndicalism courtesy of a Political Compass and after having a look at DeLeonism and reading into Daniel De Leon... I came to the conclusion that while DeLeonism was not what I identified with, I felt like it was the closest I had found. Now, 3 years on from that, I'm attempting (With little success) to write a manifesto for potential Syndicalist Party and seen as this seems like a good place to gather more ideas and debate some of my own... well I guess I'll be here to stay
    Join Date Oct 2011
    Location UK
    Posts 990
    Rep Power 29

Hello and welcome to the forum. It's interesting that you consider a syndicalist 'party' to be a thing, considering historically syndicalists have eschewed traditional party organisations. However, I would like to hear more of your thoughts, it will hopefully bring us another unique perspective. If you ever write up that manifesto, post it in the Theory section.
    Modern democracy is nothing but the freedom to preach whatever is to the advantage of the bourgeoisie - Lenin