Capitalist Temptations | Wanna get rid of those stupid ads? Us too! Help us to be non-dependent from corporate money again and sign up for a monthly donation now!

Thread: Fascist(s) attack counter protest and death count rises, VA

Join Date May 2015
    Location Virgo Supercluster
    Posts 699
    Organisation
    PerfectPontiff 8th degree
    Rep Power 5

The daily stormer gets booted from its .ru address by the government of russia as well as cloudfare .wang and google. I dont think they will go to the dark web they already have several outlets there. They may shutdown completely or just keep bouncing around like pirate bay.

One of the nazi organizers sent out a tear riddled plea for mercy (managed to squeeze in some gaybashing so don't feel too bad for the mental patient) It's the same guy from the recent Vice documentary, which is also worth a watch if you have the time

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/im-t...arlottesville/

Huge candlelit vigil in Charlottesville last night
    Join Date Oct 2014
    Location USA unfortunately
    Posts 280
    Rep Power 4

I'm not talking about a general alliance with "liberals". I'm talking about limited tactical alliances with social democrats and the left-liberal bourgeoisie against the fascists. In the rise of fascism everything else would be a big strategical mistake. Again, have a look at German history. The rejection of the KPD to fight the fascists thugs alongside with the SPD weakened the opposition to the NSDAP tremendously and was one of the reasons it was so easy for the NSDAP to seize power. And there is even remotely powerful communist force like the KPD back then is present on the US streets. You don't have the luxury to pick your alliance partners against the fascists scum. Take what is there. Especially in the US, where the far Left seems to be even more marginalized than in Europe.
    I actually agree with this. That's why I stated that any commonality with liberals could only exist in respect to a common foe.

But there is a danger in letting them into our movement. If you wanna see what actual leftism looks like after it's been influenced by liberals, look no further than the CPUSA.

The daily stormer gets booted from its .ru address by the government of russia as well as cloudfare .wang and google. I dont think they will go to the dark web they already have several outlets there. They may shutdown completely or just keep bouncing around like pirate bay.
    There might be a negative side to that site being forced into the dark web. They were a prime example of what white supremacy looks like when followed through to it's natural conclusion. Other white supremacists have actually pretended to oppose them, believing that they discredit their movement. Some have even posited that they were saboteurs working to undermine white nationalism. There's something to be said for having them out in the open, so the whole world can see the true face of white nationalism. But it's immensely satisfying to see them without a platform.
    Join Date May 2015
    Location Virgo Supercluster
    Posts 699
    Organisation
    PerfectPontiff 8th degree
    Rep Power 5

Tens of thousands marched in Boston as a counter protest to neo nazi march

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.34c51b3b2e54

here's a link to the live feed if your reading this now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JWmZ6vfZ9Y
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Posts 11,230
    Rep Power 195

Estimates at 40k in boston, i can't find a good photo of when that gazebo was surrounded in the boston commons area but the tweets from the fash about 'fighting their way out' was amusingly deluded. For those who didn't catch it there were a literal handful of fascists in a tiny gazebo in the middle of a big park, surrounded by a battle line of at least 40k people. Also not covered as widely, people pushing back against the police shoulder to shoulder.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
    Join Date Oct 2011
    Location UK
    Posts 946
    Rep Power 28

It's really amazing to see that turnout in Boston. It's a shame that it took the murder of a comrade to make people realise that Nazis are bad though.

I was linked to a really interesting article on the Charlottesville events from slate.com that I think folks should spread: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ttesville.html

It's basically a few eye witnesses from local Charlottesville residents who engaged in non-violent protest such as:

Rebekah MenningCharlottesville resident

I stood with a group of interfaith clergy and other people of faith in a nonviolent direct action meant to keep the white nationalists from entering the park to their hate rally. We had far fewer people holding the line than we had hoped for, and frankly, it wasn’t enough. No police officers in sight (that I could see from where I stood), and we were prepared to be beaten to a bloody pulp to show that while the state permitted white nationalists to rally in hate, in the many names of God, we did not. But we didn’t have to because the anarchists and anti-fascists got to them before they could get to us. I’ve never felt more grateful and more ashamed at the same time. The antifa were like angels to me in that moment.
    Modern democracy is nothing but the freedom to preach whatever is to the advantage of the bourgeoisie - Lenin