Thread: I return

Join Date Jul 2013
    Location California
    Posts 74
    Rep Power 6

Default I return

Ahoy everyone,

I've been gone for.......a couple years now. Life changed a lot. But I'm back.

So how is everyone?
    Sometimes I gotta get down with my red self

"Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labor of others by means of such appropriations." - Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,469
    Rep Power 195

hi
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
    Join Date May 2007
    Posts 4,643
    Rep Power 81

Ello Carter. Your forum area (which only registered users can see) is still on eRegime.
    * h0m0revolutionary: "neo-liberalism can deliver healthy children, it can educate them, it can feed them, it can clothe them and leave them fully contented."
    * rooster: "Supporting [anti-imperialism] is reactionary. How is any nation supposed to stand up [to] the might of the US anyway?"
    * nizan: "Fuck your education is empowerment bullshit, education is alienation, nothing more. You indulge in a dying prestige for a role in a bureaucratic spectacle deserving of nothing beyond contempt."
    * Alexios: "To the Board Administration: Ismail [...] needs to be eliminated from this forum."
    Join Date Jul 2013
    Location California
    Posts 74
    Rep Power 6

Sometimes I gotta get down with my red self

"Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labor of others by means of such appropriations." - Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto