Thread: Ckaihatsu spamming

Results 281 to 300 of 385

  1. #281
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,470
    Rep Power 195

    Default

    I already told you that this is a spurious claim.
    And I provided links that objectively demonstrate that it is not spurious, so in response to the rest of your above post, yes you are objectively a liar. So go ahead and respond to the links that i have provided

    An example of your manipulation and lying is your lack of response to this, can you respond to this, or are you going to just skip over the proof and evidence that you request

    Originally Posted by ele'ill
    It was also two admins, which you denied, which is hilariously obvious since they posted at the beginning of this thread and asked you to stop, with one of them asking you to reply to the points brought up and not talk to us like idiots. You ignored all these requests.
    Originally Posted by ckaihatsu
    I'm not going to just take your word for any of this stuff -- you should be posting content and/or links to content, at a minimum, for any and all accusations you make, regardless.
    Originally Posted by ele'ill
    As the topic of this thread you should be (and you are) familiar with the conversation since you have been here. It was Malte and Pasta. Are you telling me you don't remember malte and pasta participating in this thread? Are you pretending now that you don't remember them asking you to stop doing those things? You've asked users to 'prove' things that you've posted one to several posts ago and when they do you either ignore it or you deny it as you are doing right now (proof). When it gets brought up again you deny it and make them find and copy those links. You have and are right now asking a user to once again go back and copy links.

    Originally Posted by ckaihatsu
    Yeah, this is more of your making shit up.

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...80#post2887380
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...19#post2886619
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...23#post2886623
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...37#post2887037
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...80#post2887380

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...49#post2886649 <--malte explaining that you agreed to not post more than 3 per day, that's the aug. 9th date that is brought up a lot because https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...47#post2887547 There was also another occurrence, and probably more.
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...31#post2886931 <--notice malte thanked this post


    This right here everyone, is an example of what I said ckaihatsu is doing.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

    http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ele'ill For This Useful Post:


  3. #282
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,470
    Rep Power 195

    Default

    Also, you are still spamming news in the upcoming events https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...Church-VA-9-16 Your news there gets very little if any replies. The reason this is a problem is that when news that is relevant to anarchy/communism gets posted, your other news drowns it out. You've essentially created a dead forum that requires way too much work to sift through.

    I mean ffs the bottom of what you posted reads
    Originally Posted by ckaihatsu
    You received this email because you signed the petition 'Rename J.E.B Stuart High School To Thurgood Marshall High School'. If you don't want to receive emails from the 'Rename J.E.B Stuart High School To Thurgood Marshall High School' campaign in the future, please unsubscribe.

    It just looks like a bot is posting from an inbox, that's a key characteristic of dead spaces on the internet and it's morbidly hilarious that it isn't actually a bot doing this, it's you.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

    http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ele'ill For This Useful Post:


  5. #283
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,889
    Rep Power 63

    Default


    Mind explaining the links that ele'ill posted then?

    Yes, I *do* mind. I'm not on trial here -- if you have something to say, say it. I disagree with this *entire* ad-hominem exercise of accusations, and that's where I stand.



    And I provided links that objectively demonstrate that it is not spurious, so in response to the rest of your above post, yes you are objectively a liar. So go ahead and respond to the links that i have provided

    An example of your manipulation and lying is your lack of response to this, can you respond to this, or are you going to just skip over the proof and evidence that you request

    I'm going to skip over whatever you contend.



    Also, you are still spamming news in the upcoming events https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...Church-VA-9-16 Your news there gets very little if any replies. The reason this is a problem is that when news that is relevant to anarchy/communism gets posted, your other news drowns it out. You've essentially created a dead forum that requires way too much work to sift through.

    I mean ffs the bottom of what you posted reads


    It just looks like a bot is posting from an inbox, that's a key characteristic of dead spaces on the internet and it's morbidly hilarious that it isn't actually a bot doing this, it's you.

    'Upcoming events' is like 'news' -- there's *information* there in both cases, and neither objectively requires responses or discussion.
  6. #284
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,470
    Rep Power 195

    Default

    It's shit quality news copied and pasted from an inbox. Chris, bots do that. A key characteristic of dead spaces on the internet is bot posting and horribly formatted posts. Please stop.

    You are unable to answer to the below because of how obvious it is that you are lying. The below post is no different than what has taken place throughout this thread. This is what *we've* had to go through, in order to get you to stop disrupting our threads, discussion, to stop spamming news, and posting nonsensical graphics that you cannot explain. We tanked this abuse and manipulation in order to make this thread exist, exposing your behavior and activity, fwiw.

    I already told you that this is a spurious claim.
    And I provided links that objectively demonstrate that it is not spurious, so in response to the rest of your above post, yes you are objectively a liar. So go ahead and respond to the links that i have provided

    An example of your manipulation and lying is your lack of response to this, can you respond to this, or are you going to just skip over the proof and evidence that you request

    Originally Posted by ele'ill
    It was also two admins, which you denied, which is hilariously obvious since they posted at the beginning of this thread and asked you to stop, with one of them asking you to reply to the points brought up and not talk to us like idiots. You ignored all these requests.
    Originally Posted by ckaihatsu
    I'm not going to just take your word for any of this stuff -- you should be posting content and/or links to content, at a minimum, for any and all accusations you make, regardless.
    Originally Posted by ele'ill
    As the topic of this thread you should be (and you are) familiar with the conversation since you have been here. It was Malte and Pasta. Are you telling me you don't remember malte and pasta participating in this thread? Are you pretending now that you don't remember them asking you to stop doing those things? You've asked users to 'prove' things that you've posted one to several posts ago and when they do you either ignore it or you deny it as you are doing right now (proof). When it gets brought up again you deny it and make them find and copy those links. You have and are right now asking a user to once again go back and copy links.

    Originally Posted by ckaihatsu
    Yeah, this is more of your making shit up.

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...80#post2887380
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...19#post2886619
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...23#post2886623
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...37#post2887037
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...80#post2887380

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...49#post2886649 <--malte explaining that you agreed to not post more than 3 per day, that's the aug. 9th date that is brought up a lot because https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...47#post2887547 There was also another occurrence, and probably more.
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...31#post2886931 <--notice malte thanked this post


    This right here everyone, is an example of what I said ckaihatsu is doing.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

    http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ele'ill For This Useful Post:


  8. #285
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Location Canada
    Posts 223
    Organisation
    Ontario Coalition Against Poverty
    Rep Power 0

    Default

    Yes, I *do* mind. I'm not on trial here -- if you have something to say, say it. I disagree with this *entire* ad-hominem exercise of accusations, and that's where I stand.
    It's not ad hominem at all. It's criticizing your behavior. Whether that behavior is the result of trolling or mental illness, none of us will ever know. It just needs to stop.

    Also, you really do owe the participants an explanation and evidence when you go around calling them liars and their claims spurious. Even if you weren't an administrator here, and weren't acting like a spambot all over the forum, that's the least you would owe.
  9. #286
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,836
    Rep Power 49

    Default

    Basically, ckaihatsu demanded evidence. When it was provided he decides he's not gonna give evidence the time of day. Shit, you're a terrible admin dude. Like seriously, that's pretty lame.
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
  10. #287
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,889
    Rep Power 63

    Default


    Basically, ckaihatsu demanded evidence. When it was provided he decides he's not gonna give evidence the time of day. Shit, you're a terrible admin dude. Like seriously, that's pretty lame.

    Everything on this thread isn't within my role of being an admin.
  11. #288
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Location Canada
    Posts 223
    Organisation
    Ontario Coalition Against Poverty
    Rep Power 0

    Default

    Everything on this thread isn't within my role of being an admin.
    You act like being an admin has nothing whatsoever to do with your conduct in discussion with other users, as a user, over politics or how you interact on the forum.

    Admins' role is an encompassing one, which means they're good users in addition to being helpful when it comes to managing the technical aspects of the board's functioning. Your attempt to sever the two is clearly an implicit admission that you have conducted yourself in highly questionable ways throughout this thread and throughout the board as well.
  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bea Arthur For This Useful Post:


  13. #289
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,889
    Rep Power 63

    Default


    You act like being an admin has nothing whatsoever to do with your conduct in discussion with other users, as a user, over politics or how you interact on the forum.

    Admins' role is an encompassing one, which means they're good users in addition to being helpful when it comes to managing the technical aspects of the board's functioning.

    Sure, there's *overlap*, but being an admin doesn't totally *overshadow* my participation as myself. I'd say the two roles are *mostly* separate, because admin duties are distinct and different than my participation as a user.



    Your attempt to sever the two is clearly an implicit admission that you have conducted yourself in highly questionable ways throughout this thread and throughout the board as well.

    No, it isn't -- you're jumping to unkind, spurious conclusions.
  14. #290
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Location Canada
    Posts 223
    Organisation
    Ontario Coalition Against Poverty
    Rep Power 0

    Default

    Sure, there's *overlap*, but being an admin doesn't totally *overshadow* my participation as myself. I'd say the two roles are *mostly* separate, because admin duties are distinct and different than my participation as a user.
    Whatever separation might exist hypothetically, it certainly doesn't extend to situations where you are calling other long-time community members "liars" while refusing to back that up with any kind of argument or evidence. That's what we have here, and it shows how unfit you are to be a leader of the community. Whether you can even cope with being a normal user remains to be seen as well.

    No, it isn't -- you're jumping to unkind, spurious conclusions.
    This is what I referred to above: you jump to incredibly unkind conclusions while refusing to back them up with evidence or argument. I won't bother asking you to elaborate, because I know you won't. Neither would somebody who came to the forum for the specific purpose of trolling it. Coincidence?
  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bea Arthur For This Useful Post:


  16. #291
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,889
    Rep Power 63

    Default


    Whatever separation might exist hypothetically,

    It's not merely 'hypothetical' -- I just explained why.



    it certainly doesn't extend to situations where you are calling other long-time community members "liars" while refusing to back that up with any kind of argument or evidence.

    Yes, it does -- that's my assessment / statement / position as an individual user.



    That's what we have here, and it shows how unfit you are to be a leader of the community. Whether you can even cope with being a normal user remains to be seen as well.

    I'm not *trying* to be 'a leader of the community' or a role model in any kind of way -- admin duties have to be done by *someone*, so it's a role / responsibility like that of any job role, because I have no *authority* of any kind here.



    This is what I referred to above: you jump to incredibly unkind conclusions while refusing to back them up with evidence or argument. I won't bother asking you to elaborate, because I know you won't. Neither would somebody who came to the forum for the specific purpose of trolling it. Coincidence?

    I haven't been unkind, though -- you're continuing to make false accusations against me, though.
  17. #292
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,470
    Rep Power 195

    Default

    You are unable to answer to the below because of how obvious it is that you are lying. The below post is no different than what has taken place throughout this thread. This is what *we've* had to go through, in order to get you to stop disrupting our threads, discussion, to stop spamming news, and posting nonsensical graphics that you cannot explain. We tanked this abuse and manipulation in order to make this thread exist, exposing your behavior and activity, fwiw.

    I already told you that this is a spurious claim.
    And I provided links that objectively demonstrate that it is not spurious, so in response to the rest of your above post, yes you are objectively a liar. So go ahead and respond to the links that i have provided

    An example of your manipulation and lying is your lack of response to this, can you respond to this, or are you going to just skip over the proof and evidence that you request

    Originally Posted by ele'ill
    It was also two admins, which you denied, which is hilariously obvious since they posted at the beginning of this thread and asked you to stop, with one of them asking you to reply to the points brought up and not talk to us like idiots. You ignored all these requests.
    Originally Posted by ckaihatsu
    I'm not going to just take your word for any of this stuff -- you should be posting content and/or links to content, at a minimum, for any and all accusations you make, regardless.
    Originally Posted by ele'ill
    As the topic of this thread you should be (and you are) familiar with the conversation since you have been here. It was Malte and Pasta. Are you telling me you don't remember malte and pasta participating in this thread? Are you pretending now that you don't remember them asking you to stop doing those things? You've asked users to 'prove' things that you've posted one to several posts ago and when they do you either ignore it or you deny it as you are doing right now (proof). When it gets brought up again you deny it and make them find and copy those links. You have and are right now asking a user to once again go back and copy links.

    Originally Posted by ckaihatsu
    Yeah, this is more of your making shit up.

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...80#post2887380
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...19#post2886619
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...23#post2886623
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...37#post2887037
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...80#post2887380

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...49#post2886649 <--malte explaining that you agreed to not post more than 3 per day, that's the aug. 9th date that is brought up a lot because https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...47#post2887547 There was also another occurrence, and probably more.
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...31#post2886931 <--notice malte thanked this post


    This right here everyone, is an example of what I said ckaihatsu is doing.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

    http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
  18. #293
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,836
    Rep Power 49

    Default

    I'd like to point out that ckaihatsu has yet to provide evidence for his claims, but we have many items that demonstrate his inability to engage with the rest of the board in a way that isn't manipulative, posted all throughout this thread and numerous times have been compiled in single posts.
    Everything on this thread isn't within my role of being an admin.
    Don't worry, either soon you won't have to worry about making a distinction cause you'll no longer be an admin, or the board will continue to die off even further until it's just you and the occasional new user who leaves shortly after joining because they don't want to deal with your bullshit.
    Sure, there's *overlap*, but being an admin doesn't totally *overshadow* my participation as myself. I'd say the two roles are *mostly* separate, because admin duties are distinct and different than my participation as a user.
    Bea Arthur is correct, you're even doing it again here, acknowledging that the user base finds you unhelpful, unpleasant, and takes issue with your spamming. Claiming that the way you treat other users doesn't reflect on you as an admin is is laughable- once again, new users who see the way you act will only want to leave when they see that you're the kind of person who gets an admin position on this board.
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
  19. #294
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,889
    Rep Power 63

    Default


    No, you're jumping to facile, false conclusions as well and then using character assassination to try to put me in a bad light.

    You keep assuming I'm *unable* to do this-or-that, while I maintain that I will not *dignify* your bullshit claims with any response.

    I have no reason to *validate* your bullshit by *appealing* to your faction with any kind of serious reply.

    You can blather all you like but you're still not making any kind of case here.
  20. #295
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,836
    Rep Power 49

    Default

    So it's acceptable to just deny actions despite having it be objectively proven that they happened?

    Shit, I could go all over the board and say horrible shit and be like "lol that never happened"
    Last edited by BIXX; 13th September 2017 at 18:19.
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
  21. #296
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,470
    Rep Power 195

    Default

    No, you're jumping to facile, false conclusions as well and then using character assassination to try to put me in a bad light.

    You keep assuming I'm *unable* to do this-or-that, while I maintain that I will not *dignify* your bullshit claims with any response.

    I have no reason to *validate* your bullshit by *appealing* to your faction with any kind of serious reply.

    You can blather all you like but you're still not making any kind of case here.

    Chris, the case I made alone in that one single post exposed you as a manipulator and a liar and it isn't going away any time soon. So you can feel free to continue being unwilling or unable to respond to the points brought up but an admin warned you at the beginning of this thread to not talk to people like idiots and to respond to the points brought up.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

    http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
  22. #297
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Location Canada
    Posts 223
    Organisation
    Ontario Coalition Against Poverty
    Rep Power 0

    Default

    No, you're jumping to facile, false conclusions as well and then using character assassination to try to put me in a bad light.
    Evidence? None.

    Elleill has posted evidence that demonstrably proves that you have lied, and you're making things worse by denying that they have, or pretending that their claims are so much baseless persecution.

    Either put up or shut up. And that goes for your news spamming, too.
  23. #298
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,470
    Rep Power 195

    Default

    Also to note, posting identifying photographs of others or yourself on this forum is against board policy. The reason for this policy is that even if you are posting pictures of yourself, it contributes to an atmosphere that is unsafe, where people who may not be security conscious see it and then post their pictures up, not understanding the gravity of what that could mean/what could happen. I don't personally believe that this is something that necessarily happens right away however over a period of time it turns into a slide towards an atmosphere that is grossly inappropriate given the context of this forum.

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...07#post2885207
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

    http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ele'ill For This Useful Post:


  25. #299
    Join Date Jan 2013
    Posts 2,836
    Rep Power 49

    Default

    Look at how many 0 reply threads he's started
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-08-10-21.png
    "I'm not interested in indulging whims from members of your faction."
    Seeing as this is seen as acceptable by an admin, from here on out when I have a disagreement with someone I will be asking them to reference this. If you want an explanation of my views, too bad.
  26. #300
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,470
    Rep Power 195

    Default

    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...ship-NYC-11-14

    It gives a personalized formal greeting but then as you can see at the end it is in fact an automated and unmonitored email newsletter list.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

    http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12th March 2014, 04:25
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28th February 2014, 22:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Website Security Test