Capitalist Temptations | Wanna get rid of those stupid ads? Us too! Help us to be non-dependent from corporate money again and sign up for a monthly donation now!

Thread: Ckaihatsu spamming

Join Date Oct 2011
    Location UK
    Posts 981
    Rep Power 29

LOL @ how RevLeft has degenerated into Ckaihatsu's mentally ill spam compulsion and WillowSleuth's clueless attempts to defend it. How the mighty have fallen.
    Whereas before it consisted of Bea Arthur's fantastically erudite contributions of course... Seriously, fuck off with this using 'mentally ill' as an insult.
    Last edited by GiantMonkeyMan; 21st September 2017 at 11:40.
    Modern democracy is nothing but the freedom to preach whatever is to the advantage of the bourgeoisie - Lenin

Join Date May 2015
    Location Virgo Supercluster
    Posts 731
    Organisation
    PerfectPontiff 8th degree
    Rep Power 5

LOL @ how RevLeft has degenerated into Ckaihatsu's mentally ill spam compulsion and WillowSleuth's clueless attempts to defend it. How the mighty have fallen.
    I'm a sleuth?
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,738
    Rep Power 62

All of your past statements are already logged in this thread and elsewhere, some are literally several posts ago, that's why this thread was made. You got caught lying and dodging accountability in pretty much every single post of yours in this 17 page thread. That does more than raise some serious questions about you. I think that your behavior here, the manipulation and lying, has probably worked for you in real life, to help you get what you want at all costs while escaping accountability. The behavior is hostile and abusive to others, permanently damaging to your credibility, and quite silly when there is a record of what you've said and done.

Actually, the *opposite* is true -- all of your claims / contentions against me are backed up by material fabrications. You misrepresent yourself as a paragon of prevailing board opinion, while projecting all of your false claims about 'behavior' onto my person, when in fact they describe *you* nearly perfectly. You abstractly refer to your so-called 'evidence' as though it's factual and unassailable, without presenting any solid case with specific points of argumentation and evidentiary quotes from what I've written.

No, you are breaking the forum rules regarding spamming.

This is the case, it has been proven over and over again in this thread. There is no argument here. The rules are clear. Your behavior is logged. It is in violation.

The question is now: why are you not simply admitting this and ceasing your behavior?

See the previous segment. Your interpretation of 'spamming' is incorrect and does not describe my news-content postings.

Here's from the RevLeft FAQ:

Advertising/Spam

This is a revolutionary left message board, not a promotions vehicle. Any use of this board for advertising will result in an immediate ban. This does not include on-topic links to relevent websites, but any post intended to sell product will be automatically deleted and its poster banned.

Spam/One-Line Posts

Please do not post any one-line posts like "I agree", "Good point", "Hear, Hear", or whatever to increase your post count. If you have nothing productive to say, don't say it! Notorious spammers/one-line posters will be banned.

---

There shouldn't be a big deal. It should've been super chill and easy. Ckaihatsu could have said "my bad y'all, I'm done with the spam" and everything would be cool. No 17 page thread, no nonsense. But instead he was all "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" and so here we are.

This is merely wishful thinking on your part.

The forum rules aren't hard to understand, so it's disconcerting that he has his heels dug in so deep.

Also where are the other admins on this? It would take two minutes to read the rules, assess Ckaihatsu's behavior, issue a warning and demand it stop.

You, like others in your faction, are suffering from a problem of *ego*, as far as I can ascertain.

You simply want *your* interpretation to be the official one, and anyone who disagrees with you -- like myself -- can't even be considered, so you use ad-hominem *hostility*.

Here's on 'flaming':

Flaming

Flaming is universally not permitted on RevLeft. While we understand that many issues discussed here are controversial and emotionally charged, we also understand that emotional responses can get out of hand. This means that posts containing little but personal insults, name-calling and/or threats are not permitted.

Repeated flaming in posts containing nothing of substance except flames will result in warning points, and incorrigible offenders may be banned. In some cases threads which degenerate into "flame wars" will be locked with the participants prohibited from reviving them in any form.
    Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 14,738
    Rep Power 62

You've just been awkwardly slandered. Welcome aboard! (heh)
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,379
    Rep Power 195

The thread is now really kicking off at page 18 with more snotty bullshit from the usual suspects.

Actually, the *opposite* is true -- all of your claims / contentions against me are backed up by material fabrications. You misrepresent yourself as a paragon of prevailing board opinion, while projecting all of your false claims about 'behavior' onto my person, when in fact they describe *you* nearly perfectly. You abstractly refer to your so-called 'evidence' as though it's factual and unassailable, without presenting any solid case with specific points of argumentation and evidentiary quotes from what I've written.
    The evidence and proof are links to and quotes of things you've posted. There is also evidence and proof of other users across a number of years complaining about your behavior, backed up by links to threads and posts.

The problem with your behavioral analysis where you claim it is actually a description of me is that I lack all of the behavioral traits that have been cited in this thread and on the board whereas you fit them perfectly because these are observations about you because of the evidence and proof as quotes and links, i.e. I am not spamming inbox news and peddling capitalist gimmicks. Another problem with your behavioral analysis is that other users have come forward here in this thread and observed your behavior as yours. Including two admins and a mod.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Ele'ill; 21st September 2017 at 20:05.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
    Join Date Jan 2005
    Location The Upside Down
    Posts 11,379
    Rep Power 195

After some additional thought on this topic I came up with a possible approach: Counterrevolutionaries could be 'quarantined' inside of existing *skyscrapers*, with an outer wall and a motion-detecting *perimeter* well within the exterior wall. There could be a conical-shaped *netting* around each skyscraper (and within the motion-detecting perimeter), flared outward, so that anyone falling on the outside of each skyscraper -- for whatever reason -- would have a soft landing and would slide downward and outward, triggering the perimeter. (And/or they could just re-enter the building and resume "regular" life there.)

The idea is that this measure would be *temporary*, with all of the amenities of life and living provided-for daily inside such a structure, so that such people under 'collective house-arrest' would feel relatively comfortable in the interim until the proletarian revolution would be completed. Doubtlessly there would also be maintenance-type tasks within each building, as well, to keep people busy if they wanted.

Security cameras on every floor could broadcast their live video feeds out onto the Internet, so that informal voluntary revolutionary participation could be done by anyone, watching the various feeds to keep track of things there. And, derived from such Internet-based involvement could be the makings of an organic mass voluntary participation -- an 'emergent' 'institution' overseeing and tending-to each given skyscraper, with proceedings ongoing on a RevLeft-type discussion board for cooperation and decisive actions given whatever situation.

Perhaps the most complex aspect of this approach -- as with the whole revolution itself -- would be keeping policy *consistent* across each and every skyscraper facility, so that any possible discontinuities would be solidly ironed-out. The overall idea here is to be as humane as possible to as many class enemy personnel as possible so that they're excluded from active real-world politics, but without antagonizing any of them personally so that they could claim an inherently messy *social* situation and treatment. Once the revolution is completed all such prisoners could then be released because they and their reactionary ideas would no longer have any traction in such a fully post-capitalist social order.

https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads/199500-Do-the-Charlottesville-Nazis-deserve-violence-after-the-fact?p=2888386#post2888386

Chris's alternative to prisons would be to have skyscrapers surrounded by, "conical nets", and motion sensors that trigger internet forums, especially forums like Revleft, for discussion on what to do as people are trying to jump to their deaths.

^that is in the Charlottesville thread btw
    Last edited by Ele'ill; 21st September 2017 at 20:09.
    "whatever they might make would never be the same as that world of dark streets and bright dreams"

http://youtu.be/g-PwIDYbDqI
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Location Canada
    Posts 179
    Organisation
    Ontario Coalition Against Poverty
    Rep Power 8

Whereas before it consisted of Bea Arthur's fantastically erudite contributions of course... Seriously, fuck off with this using 'mentally ill' as an insult.
    Whereas before it consisted of more than three people, one of whom was a spammer and another of whom was oddly trying to defend it. Seriously, if you think that noting somebody has a mental health issue is an "insult," then it seems you're the one who needs to fuck off.