Capitalist Temptations | Wanna get rid of those stupid ads? Us too! Help us to be non-dependent from corporate money again and sign up for a monthly donation now!

Thread: November 1st, Call For Papers: Russian Rev/Marx's Capital

Join Date Aug 2013
    Location Massachusetts, USA
    Posts 48
    Organisation
    none
    Rep Power 0

Default November 1st, Call For Papers: Russian Rev/Marx's Capital

Economic Left/Right: -8.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 13,775
    Rep Power 61

Do you think it'd be a good idea for me to move this to the 'Upcoming Events' forum -- ?
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Posts 48
    Organisation
    none
    Rep Power 0

perhaps. i mean i wouldn't necessarily consider a journal as an upcoming EVENT really (or maybe my definition of that has been too narrow, especially since it's under the forum for practical and real world stuff) but yeah i just wasn't sure exactly where to post this. i remember there being a more appropriate subforum before the update but i guess that's gone now. regardless if you think this is in the wrong place then i wouldn't be opposed to its relocation.

Join Date Aug 2013
    Posts 48
    Organisation
    none
    Rep Power 0

or would this fit better in the research subforum? i didn't see that existed until now but maybe that's more appropriate idk

Join Date May 2015
    Location Virgo Supercluster
    Posts 664
    Organisation
    PerfectPontiff 8th degree
    Rep Power 5

We should do this on revleft.... In fact everybody send me their papers and I'm going to analyze, review, organize, and collate them and start a group where all the best papers (chosen by me) will be presented.

It will be very exciting, for me especially, anonymous names are fine. We will post them quarterly if we can. If not we will revert to a yearly or bi-annual publication. However there will be several rules. First you may not reference the Augusto Pinochet regime. #2 you must use standard english MLA essay formatting. #3 no references to Kim Jong Il or his 3rd daughter. 4th all essays must be submitted on the 3rd week prior to the end of the quarterly date postdated from today's submission via the Gregorian calendar with atleast 24 hours notice pertaining any submission not strictly and directly cohering to said format being immediately disqualified pending review by a tribunal 30 days after original submission

Have I made myself clear?
    Join Date Aug 2013
    Posts 48
    Organisation
    none
    Rep Power 0

Have I made myself clear?
    not particularly tbh

7. The Following User Says Thank You to edwad For This Useful Post: