Poll: Will you unite now ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Lets unite and decide our fate ? Will you revolt

Join Date Jun 2017
    Location India
    Posts 30
    Organisation
    Guevarist League of India(GLI) , ex-HSRAist,pro-communist
    Rep Power 0

Exclamation Lets unite and decide our fate ? Will you revolt

Are you willing to rebel ? Against the reactionary backdrop
    • a-priori - 1
    • In praxis - 2

Will you unite ? If there is no communion ? Where is constancy and uniformity ? Let us answer one question ,Are you willing to start the revolution or waiting for something to ignite a reaction ?
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to guevarism For This Useful Post:

Join Date Oct 2016
    Posts 363
    Rep Power 1

What the fuck is this
    "I am vegan because I have compassion for animals; I see them as beings possessed of value not unlike humans. I am an anarchist because I have that same compassion for humans, and because I refuse to settle for compromised perspectives, half-assed strategies and sold-out objectives. As a radical, my approach to animal and human liberation is without compromise: total freedom for all, or else."

"It takes no more time to be a vegetarian than to eat animal flesh.... When non-vegetarians say ‘human problems come first’ I cannot help wondering what exactly it is that they are doing for humans that compels them to continue to support the wasteful ruthless, exploitation of farm animals."
    Join Date Jun 2017
    Location India
    Posts 30
    Organisation
    Rep Power 0

Please moderate your language
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to guevarism For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jun 2017
    Location India
    Posts 30
    Organisation
    Rep Power 0

Read Orwell's animal farm , will help you bud , use ur shi* to grow fodder for creatures like you and ur animal fighters. Animals are not allowed to revolt here .Go and grow fodder for them with your nasty words elswhere whete it befits ur shitty tonality
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to guevarism For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2008
    Location traveling (U.S.)
    Posts 12,961
    Rep Power 60

Read Orwell's animal farm , will help you bud , use ur shi* to grow fodder for creatures like you and ur animal fighters. Animals are not allowed to revolt here .Go and grow fodder for them with your nasty words elswhere whete it befits ur shitty tonality

Please watch your tone, guevarism. There's no need for you to antagonize other members of this forum. Thanks.
  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ckaihatsu For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jun 2017
    Location India
    Posts 30
    Organisation
    Rep Power 0

Nor did I mod , I am a realist and no conservative but *I never resorted to sexual abuse* as to expressing my disgust ...What weong did I say btw ? Wasnt it part of Orwells *Animal Farm* ...Revolution of animals and their victory was indeed a part of that book so neither did I say sonething wrong regarding the same
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to guevarism For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 12,961
    Rep Power 60

Nor did I mod , I am a realist and no conservative but *I never resorted to sexual abuse* as to expressing my disgust ...What weong did I say btw ? Wasnt it part of Orwells *Animal Farm* ...Revolution of animals and their victory was indeed a part of that book so neither did I say sonething wrong regarding the same

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the 'sexual abuse' part there, but you were making an ad-hominem attack in post #4, at IbelieveInanarchy.

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

However, its original meaning was an argument "calculated to appeal to the person addressed more than to impartial reason" [3]

---

You can address the *content* of _Animal Farm_, of course, but please don't disparage other posters according to their own individuality -- that would be an ad hominem attack, which is unjustifiable here.
  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ckaihatsu For This Useful Post:

Join Date Oct 2016
    Posts 363
    Rep Power 1

And here i was thinking i was the only one "always bringing animal rights into every discussion". But i shall refrain from doing so this time . What i meant with my profanity-littered comment is that i have no idea what this thread is about, what you mean to ask. Am i willing to revolt to what reactionary backdrop? If you mean the reactionary backdrop of denying animals their rights and against the reactionary backdrop of wage-labor, then yes. However both revolutions are as you might understand far from being realized at this moment. Revolting now would seem to me to be very unproductive.

Edit: oops i did not refrain from bringing animal rights into my comment.
    "I am vegan because I have compassion for animals; I see them as beings possessed of value not unlike humans. I am an anarchist because I have that same compassion for humans, and because I refuse to settle for compromised perspectives, half-assed strategies and sold-out objectives. As a radical, my approach to animal and human liberation is without compromise: total freedom for all, or else."

"It takes no more time to be a vegetarian than to eat animal flesh.... When non-vegetarians say ‘human problems come first’ I cannot help wondering what exactly it is that they are doing for humans that compels them to continue to support the wasteful ruthless, exploitation of farm animals."
  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IbelieveInanarchy For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jun 2017
    Location India
    Posts 30
    Organisation
    Rep Power 0

And here i was thinking i was the only one "always bringing animal rights into every discussion". But i shall refrain from doing so this time . What i meant with my profanity-littered comment is that i have no idea what this thread is about, what you mean to ask. Am i willing to revolt to what reactionary backdrop? If you mean the reactionary backdrop of denying animals their rights and against the reactionary backdrop of wage-labor, then yes. However both revolutions are as you might understand far from being realized at this moment. Revolting now would seem to me to be very unproductive.

Edit: oops i did not refrain from bringing animal rights into my comment.
    Keep aside your explanations for *fuck* aside . If you dont find it descriptive plz leave it font utter *foul* slangs and I am excusing you , since after all you are a stray *animal* ,then how should you on earth understand this human-subtlery ? How vegan-animal-protectionist-comrade ?

Well I wanna know how to lead animals to a widespread revolt ...Lets write a book on it ?

Lets call it - The Animal Revolutionary Manifesto .....and translate it into Animalistic languages
  17. The Following User Says Thank You to guevarism For This Useful Post:

Join Date Jun 2017
    Posts 21
    Rep Power 0

Why do you hate animals dude?

Also I think your idea of uniting is code for "submitting" and to an authority that is suspiciously conveniently one in which you imagine yourself to be in some kinda command
    As long as I recall, I've been incarcerated;
    Starved and guarded in darkness,
    And burned by inquisitors that charged me with arson.
  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr perfidy For This Useful Post:

Join Date Dec 2013
    Location Portugal
    Posts 269
    Rep Power 5

Can we please not talk about this shit AGAIN?
  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Full Metal Bolshevik For This Useful Post:

Join Date Oct 2016
    Posts 363
    Rep Power 1

Keep aside your explanations for *fuck* aside . If you dont find it descriptive plz leave it font utter *foul* slangs and I am excusing you , since after all you are a stray *animal* ,then how should you on earth understand this human-subtlery ? How vegan-animal-protectionist-comrade ?

Well I wanna know how to lead animals to a widespread revolt ...Lets write a book on it ?

Lets call it - The Animal Revolutionary Manifesto .....and translate it into Animalistic languages
    Were you drunk when typing this?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to IbelieveInanarchy For This Useful Post:

Join Date Mar 2008
    Posts 12,961
    Rep Power 60

When I saw this I thought it was a *documentary*:

(grin)
    Join Date Feb 2015
    Posts 514
    Rep Power 9

This forum's integrity is all but dead when people are simply allowed to post shit like this

Why do you hate animals dude?
    And the average idiots above aren't banned.
  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Antiochus For This Useful Post: