Westboro baptist church

1. Dimentio
  2. RedAnarchist
    RedAnarchist
    Phelps is a sick sociopath. Its sad that anyone can wield so much control over so many people, but to be controlled by this guy must be horrific. i seriously hope he gets whats coming to him.
  3. Dimentio
    Phelps is a sick sociopath. Its sad that anyone can wield so much control over so many people, but to be controlled by this guy must be horrific. i seriously hope he gets whats coming to him.
    We should be grateful that Phelps is not the leader of a state, but I think that the WBC are really victims of his manipulation. But that church is a very good example of how religious manipulation is upheld in its initiation phase.
  4. Colonello Buendia
    Colonello Buendia
    they're worse than scientologist, I mean at least the Hubbard lovers don't twist his religion it's twisted from the start. If there is a God, it's sure as hell not Christian
  5. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    The WBC is a cult in the purest sense of the word.
  6. Unicorn
    Unicorn
    It's amusing when they picket soldiers' funerals. Right-wingers hate them too.
  7. Dr Mindbender
    They are a bunch of outcasts.

I rather suspect their 'church' will go the way of the moonies and the heaven's gate cult.
  8. Crest
    Crest
    This is disgusting. That man is a disgusting freak... I hope that he gets killed. It's horrible the things he does, and it's horrible the things he continues to do. He's a sick and twisted person, the leader of a sick and twisted cult. He's not even worthy to have his name sounded.
  9. MarxSchmarx
    MarxSchmarx
    Its sad that anyone can wield so much control over so many people
    Well, if it is any consolation, the church is made up entirely of family members:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westbor...ch#Composition