Insturment(s)

1. AmericanCommie421
    AmericanCommie421
    What instrument(s) do you play?
  2. RonMexico07
    RonMexico07
    i play guitar, synth, and i sing. i got about 2 or 3 bands im starting up. punk rock. synth punk . and some reggae and beat reggae
  3. AmericanCommie421
    AmericanCommie421
    I play guitar and keys
  4. RonMexico07
    RonMexico07
    ah really cool man
  5. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    Ive been playing guitar for about 3 years now. Ive recently been learning a bunch of alice in chains and cage the elephant by ear. They're fairly easy but rock the fuck out.
  6. Landsharks eat metal
    Landsharks eat metal
    guitar, bass guitar, double bass, viola, cello, violin, keyboard (sort of), percussion (including mallets), teaching myself trumpet now.
  7. bietan jarrai
    bietan jarrai
    Guitar, bass, mandolin, ukulele, keyboards, can play a bit of harmonica, drums and slide guitar.
  8. HarperHater
    HarperHater
    Guitar, Bass, and Saxophone.

Dear god, there are many of you here who play such a wide variety of instruments! I'm quite impressed.
  9. Madslatter
    Madslatter
    Rock and Jazz Bass
  10. Art Vandelay
    guitar and bass, thats all really not as a wide variety as some here
  11. Brosa Luxemburg
    Brosa Luxemburg
    Guitar and bass (because if you know how to play guitar, you can play the basics of bass), a little piano, and a good amount of drums.
  12. Railyon
    Bass guitar. Also lol at

if you know how to play guitar, you can play the basics of bass
    is true and false at the same time... depending on the player. Seen to many kids fail at it because "it only has four strings = easier".
  13. Brosa Luxemburg
    Brosa Luxemburg
    ^So true on the 4 strings thing
  14. Red Rabbit
    Red Rabbit
    Guitar, bass, synth, keyboard and my laptop.
  15. Blackbird123
    Blackbird123
    guitar, bass
  16. Borinken617
    Borinken617
    I play drumset and percussion. Also do some vocals (rap) in spanish and also in english. I've Been wanting to put a band together but haven't really found like minded musician in Boston.
  17. leftistman
    Guitar, drums, bass, occasional vocals, ukelele, and I want to take up the harmonica. I have two bands but one is only during the summer. In my summer band I'm a multi-instrumentalist but in my regular band I just play bass. I actually have a rehearsal today.
  18. zoot_allures
    zoot_allures
    In my view, all that's required to play an instrument is that you use it to create sound, so pretty much everybody can play pretty much every instrument. When I make music, I use all sorts of things to create sounds (these days, mostly radios).

But what conventional instruments can I play to conventional standards? Guitar, ukulele, didgeridoo.
  19. DoCt SPARTAN
    DoCt SPARTAN
    Guitar! Electric and Acoustic. The leftist artists music i play is, Rage agianst the machine, System of a Down, the rest i play is scattered like Rhcp (my FAV), dead kennedys, and other rock stuff.
  20. CaptainCool309
    CaptainCool309
    Piano and xylophone, but I really want to dabble in Guitar, Harmonica, and Drums.
  21. Mississippi
    Mississippi
    I play guitar, but I'm not any good at it. I'm primarily a producer, of electronic music and hip-hop.