CWI School 2014

1. GiantMonkeyMan
    GiantMonkeyMan
    I should be going to the CWI school this summer and I'm quite excited about it. Anyone else from revleft attending? Could we have a jokey revleft caucus?
  2. Tower of Bebel
    Tower of Bebel
    I'll most certainly pass by, as it is close-by. but I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to attend the sessions.
  3. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    I'm going. As a matter of fact we've had some pretty cool Revleft 'meetings' in the past so probably this year as well

It'll be the fourth school for me. Have you been before OP?
  4. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    And great to hear you'll at least visit Rakunin, I hope it'll be several times!
  5. Q
    Q
    I'm unconfirmed at this point, with a 'most likely not' nudging to it.
  6. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Q, you *must* come.
  7. Art Vandelay
    I was close to going last year, but had some stuff come up and I wasn't able to attend. Am planning a month or so long trip (maybe longer) this year and am hoping to make it coincide with the summer school. Would be nice to meet some of the revleft folks too.
  8. GiantMonkeyMan
    GiantMonkeyMan
    Sentinel, it'll be the first time I've been. I'm told it's a fantastic experience. I look forward to meeting some of you folks out there.
  9. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    You do get a huge boost in knowledge and inspiration, especially the first time. It's quite an experience to be together with so many comrades from all over the world at once, you want to talk with everyone at once.

We must talk more closer to the date and exchange numbers.
  10. GiantMonkeyMan
    GiantMonkeyMan
    Definitely.
  11. Art Vandelay
    So what's the word? We're about 11 days away...I realize that some of the folks who initially said they would be coming won't be now, for obvious reasons, but is anyone off here gonna make it out?
  12. Q
    Q
    I'm probably not desired
  13. Art Vandelay
    Heh I suppose there would maybe be a possibility of that, given the whole communist platform stuff, but who knows. I doubt there would be much fuss, although I've never been so I'm not sure what the atmosphere is like. Weren't you there last year?
  14. GiantMonkeyMan
    GiantMonkeyMan
    I'm still going and would like to meet up with any of you folks who're going to be there. Drop me your details in a pm or something if you want to meet.
  15. gforgx
    gforgx
    I'm from Moscow and I'll be there.
  16. Q
    Q
    Heh I suppose there would maybe be a possibility of that, given the whole communist platform stuff, but who knows. I doubt there would be much fuss, although I've never been so I'm not sure what the atmosphere is like. Weren't you there last year?
    I was there last year and it was same old same old.

I guess we could meet up. I'm relatively nearby anyhow. Leuven is like an hour from me or so.
  17. GiantMonkeyMan
    GiantMonkeyMan
    I was there last year and it was same old same old.

I guess we could meet up. I'm relatively nearby anyhow. Leuven is like an hour from me or so.
    Well those of us that are going are planning on having a revleft caucus at some point so if we set a date then you can come and join us if you're able.
  18. Tower of Bebel
    Tower of Bebel
    Have you guys agreed on a date yet? You can PM me if you want.
  19. Art Vandelay
    I don't have access to WiFi that often so it may be hard to communicate. Found a pub with free WiFi so can only get online when I visit it.
  20. Art Vandelay
    You coming Q? Tof B said he would mention it to you. We were hoping to meet on Friday.
  21. Q
    Q
    Hmm. That is not going to work on such short notice.

But I understood you were also traveling throughout Europe afterwards? We could meet up somewhere else?