Our comrade Karbrino

1. Dimentio
    I wonder exactly how serious our comrade Karbrino was in this thread. The implications of treating members of the opposite gender in that way is borderline segregationist, and seems not to be substantiated by anything except the user's own experiences (even if I hope it was just a bad joke) translated through misogynism and prejudices.

I am personally quite horrified by the implications of this, since over 80 million women have been murdered by men globally since year 1980, and in modern day Europe, millions of women are living as prostitutes. It may seem far-reached to compare Karbrino's rant with that, but the animalisation and brutalisation of women begin in the language, and has historically motivated the entire society - even the scientific one - to look down on female characteristics and on female sexuality.

Another aspect of this is maybe that Karbrino has dated the wrong persons, for if a relationship requires such drastic measures to hold on, then maybe the females in question were not really suited for him. A good relationship, of any form, is based on mutual respect, not on one part trying to deceive the other, not on a power struggle. Anyway, if Karbrino is somewhat honest about his treatment of his girlfriends, then my question is, why does he get girlfriends if he despises them so much that he treats them in that way?

To engage in the technocratic movement means that one must be ready to take initiatives, for example against trafficking and other ailments of price system society. It also means that while we are tolerant of other values, we should try to adapt our own behavior and values after our own basic standards, based on creating the best possible conditions for the largest amount of people, and try to eliminate the monkey-level behavior associated with capitalism and other forms of primitive social systems.

This is not a self-confession circle, but I would simply state that I do not believe that vulgar sexism has anything to do in a civilised context of human beings.
  2. Cult of Reason
    Cult of Reason
    Is this a suggestion that we expel him from the HPG? If so, fine. His (borderline?) misogynistic views are contradictory to any humanist idea of progress.
  3. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    I agree that such an action may become necessary, if he indeed was expressing his true feelings in that thread.

That is, unless he proves willing to discuss ways to get rid of his prejudices, and improve his general attitude towards the opposite sex.
  4. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    I will reply tonight in my area time. I am getting a hard time to understand what I suppose to reply to, but if anyone can clarify up for me, please do so. I not a great reader nor or a great writer, simply my writing is never meant to take it literal. I have not master any language but English is the most successful. This happens because I am hard of hearing and I learn American Sign Language that messed up my English well too. For now I am in class and got to get back to learning.
  5. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Don't be insecure & don't give her fancy restaurant until fucking her in the bed, if she does the terrible thing on you, don't give her attention. If she behaves the way you like, give her attention. Never be a fucking sorry ass to her, don't clings to her and be busy and always decide the next course (like do not ask her where to eat, you got to decide it) until she demands it for herself. Ladies are mostly passive when it in date. Don't talk logical shit, this will signal that your a freak. Talk as in emotional and girl will be confused how to handle it because they are programmed to keep it going. Be domination to her, but also be nice and have a big confident in yourself. I quit this game 4 years ago because I never have time for the thing I want to learn. It is a shock that I do not know what is abortion or insurance 5 years ago. I will be back in the game when I in college.
    This quote of yours seems to display a prejudicial view, and a cynical contempt for women..
  6. Bright Banana Beard
    Bright Banana Beard
    This quote of yours seems to display a prejudicial view, and a cynical contempt for women..
    I was trying to talk in objective way but not making women as objective but as a fun partner/lover whom you can depend on. My brother took this program and now he barely at home. but he teach me not much from those "pick-up artist" material.

But do I hold any grudge against women? No, I hold the grudge against myself most of the time because of "if you don't want them to know or do it, then don't do it" stuff.
  7. Dimentio
    Yes, I agree that sex could be fun, but what these tips seem to be based on are biased, simplified and prejudiced opinions upon women. That is where our problem lies. Nowhere could it be described as marginally borderline objective, not even in content.
  8. Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Karbrino has apologised for his comments in the original thread:

I apologize to all the ladies here that my message offended their feeling. I took those context from what my brother teach me but I am not saying that women should be obedient but something you can have fun with. It is not meant to take it literal at all.
    This thread has now filled it's purpose as I see it, but if anyone wants to start a poll about his continued membership, feel free to.

Closed.