Tennessee?

1. PilesOfDeadNazis
    PilesOfDeadNazis
    Are there any radical Leftists here?

The only Leftists I seem to run across are people who call themselves "anarchists" and claim to be on the Left, but after a 3 minute conversation I find that they are not Leftists at all, but more closely relate to Right-wing Libertarianism("FREEDOM!FREEDOM!FREEDOM!.....equal ity is okay, I guess..."). I have actually met someone claiming to be a Leftist, who turned out to be a rather big fan of Glenn Beck...

I'm a Marxist-Leninist, but I don't mind your tendency, just for the love of fuck, be a Leftist. It would be a breath of fresh air.
  2. jsov
    jsov
    Yes...and I'm even a Marxist.
  3. mojoRizen
    mojoRizen
    Yes, traditional Marxist in middle Tennessee. I too would like to know if there are any like-minded lefties in this far-right region.
  4. twindragon
    twindragon
    Yes i am a leftist living near the tri cities/bristol tennesee area and seem to be the only radical leftist around. I have been trying to find like minded souls with no luck so far. Unfortunately this seems to be an extremely conservative right winged state.
  5. twindragon
    twindragon
    Ive been living near the tri cities in east tennesee for around 2 years now and still have not met any true leftists around here. Any comrades out here?!
  6. BisexualCommunist
    Yh I live in the Middle, TN area, also looking for like minded Marxist-Leninist individuals.
  7. Bad Grrrl Agro
    Bad Grrrl Agro
    I am not in TN but I am in Western NC and I'm an anarcha-feminist or something like that.