Update on the Capital guide

1. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    While I made a short post in Non-Political a short while ago I will post something here as well.

Just wanted to say again that I will be posting up the Capital, Vol.1 study guide late in December. Though I finished it a while ago I felt the need to hold off on publishing it until some internet and university obligations were met. So to this end look for the guide either during the second half of December (2013) or very early in January (2014).

Sorry for the long wait!
  2. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    I am looking over the notes on the guide as I type so it is looking fairly good that the guide will be posted up in late December. Of course this still depends on what my class schedule looks like but I am quite confident that mid-to-late December is when I will post a link for the guide. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
  3. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Posted another update in Non-political. Essentially due to unforeseen circumstance I will be posting up the Capital Vol.1 guide within the week. So be looking for it very soon.
  4. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Alright, here it is!

http://www.revleft.com/vb/capital-vo....html?t=185634

Also, from this moment on this thread will be used as the news thread for all things relating to the guides for the other volumes of Capital.
  5. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    So, another update on this Capital project. This summer I intend to pen the first draft of the study guide to volume two of Capital. If all goes as planned, which it should, the guide will be done within the month of when I begin; that being said, I hope to engage with the second volume at the start of August or late July. So it will be some time more but this project is still on my radar.

Just thought you all should know.