on north korean cuisine

1. Taters
    Taters
    I must admit what drew me most to this group was (other than, of course, the immortal words of Eternal President and Dear Leader, respectively) my love of kimchi. Which brings me to this question: what are some authentically North Korean dishes, and are they more or less the same as the South?
  2. Flying Purple People Eater
    Flying Purple People Eater
    I believe they serve wood chippings, inedible matter and air, if I'm not mistaken.

And kimchi is a food!? I thought it was just a racist term for foreigner in Korea.

Praise our late glorious leader Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il. Praise our current leader Kim Jong Un.
  3. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    Waht? Stahp, kimchi is one the greatest dishes in the world, it's a Korean staple and national dish in both Koreas. There are different variations of this as far as ingredients, preperation and so on are concerned which to my knowledge does very from region to region. Despite my love for all things NK, I presently don't know of any recipes or anything specific to the Best Korea however I will do research and post my findings later on tonight.

As for being a racist term, I'm not sure?
  4. Art Vandelay
    We need recipies for Kimchi up in here! I'll make some and start adding it to wraps.
  5. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    So far, it has been difficult to find any kimchi recipe that is specific to the Best Korea though I'm trying to find out what exactly this Ham-Gyoung Do, is. It's been proving difficult as there is roughly over 200 different variations of kimchi. I'm also trying to find other dishes which are specifically Best Korean. Here is a delicious bean sprout kimchi recipe I have found though.

bean sprout kimchi
  6. Art Vandelay
    I shall make us bean sprout kimchi for sups tonight!
  7. Taters
    Taters
    Huh, a bean sprout kimchi. Never heard of that before, but it sounds quite good.