Becoming active

1. Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    I think we should try to recruit more local leftists to the site, and try to become more active in our politics. I would like to see us organizing more protests and actions. If anyone has any ideas for protests, upcoming events, or just wants to organize a protest, speak up. I hope you all feel the same way!
  2. Teddyjer Ilyich Otterman
    Teddyjer Ilyich Otterman
    Anybody else in the Western 'burbs? Sometimes I feel trapped in Capitalist Hell LOL. There should be many opportunities for action out here too, not just in the city. I'm going to keep looking for possibilities, and if anyone else would like help organizing out here, let me know.

TIO
  3. Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    Where are you from? If you don't mind my asking.
  4. Teddyjer Ilyich Otterman
    Teddyjer Ilyich Otterman
    Naperville/Bolingbrook area
  5. soso17
    soso17
    Hi all, if anyone is reading this...I'm Soso17, avatar of the above poster Teddyjer. I am still stuck in Dupage County Romneyland, and always looking for any others in the area. Driving to the city for actions is great, but I think it would be interesting to start sowing and growing the seeds of discontent in the suburbs...hit 'em where they're comfortable, so to speak. Eventually, people may travel OUT from Chicago for all the leftist action in the 'burbs.

Send me a pm if you aren't comfortable talking about local issues in the forum.

-soso
  6. Jesus Saves Gretzky Scores
    Sorry, I forgot about this thread and didn't reply. I'm from Arlington Heights. I don't know how far away we all are, but it would be cool to have actions in the suburbs.
  7. RedBen
    RedBen
    southside checking in