Seriously, where are all the MLs???

1. Akshay!
    How is it possible that there are so few MLs on the internet? I don't know much about other countries but there are probably millions of MLs in India! Certainly, there must be fewer of them in US and western Europe (being imperialist countries, and also because of all the anti-communist propaganda), but how can it be less than 10 (which is the number of active MLs I've seen on this forum)?

Do they not exist - or do they not want to come on the internet? Or are they all fed up of revleft (like me) and think that it's pointless to post anything. The same pattern repeats endlessly and whenever an ML posts something serious, he gets trolled by the anarchists, left comms, etc..

I don't think I can continue posting on this forum any longer, at least not on the main forum. It's completely useless. I can try hard, and maybe after 6 months, 2 people who're anarchist might become ML but in that same time I could've read more books, and tried something much more meaningful in real life. I know this post isn't really well thought or coherent but what I want to ask is basically - what should we do? Should we keep posting on the main forum? Should we post selectively on topics related to MLs? Or should we just post in this group?
  2. Ismail
    Ismail
    I think the main thing MLs should do on RevLeft is educate each other, assist each other in getting ML materials online, and explain Marxism-Leninism to newcomers without getting into endless debates with Trots and whatnot.
  3. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    I think there are so few active ones for various reasons; the fact many are poor working class and live in areas where they can barely get online and they have work or personal commitments that take up a lot of their time (admittedly these are things off the top of my head as they apply to me). I have to say, most of the other M-Ls I have known or met have not even been the types that go on online forums or networking sites as well.
  4. La Guaneña
    La Guaneña
    I have a lot of school, work and political activities on my hands, and like to use my free time to go out and be social or even just sleep, instead of fighting with people around here.

But I guess we could use this group in a more productive way, as I feel very uneducated and like to use the reading recomendations posted here.
  5. Nevsky
    Nevsky
    The important thing is that there are many in real life!
  6. Brutus
    Brutus
    But I guess we could use this group in a more productive way, as I feel very uneducated and like to use the reading recomendations posted here.
    A brilliant point, comrade.

Whilst comrade Nevsky's point may be true on a worldwide scale, the largest leftist group in England is the SWP (even after delta-gate). The largest ML party would probably be the CPGB ML, which, whilst claiming to be anti revisionist, is in fact the opposite.
  7. La Guaneña
    La Guaneña
    A brilliant point, comrade.

Whilst comrade Nevsky's point may be true on a worldwide scale, the largest leftist group in England is the SWP (even after delta-gate). The largest ML party would probably be the CPGB ML, which, whilst claiming to be anti revisionist, is in fact the opposite.
    How do you see the KKE and the PCV, comrade?
  8. Brutus
    Brutus
    I know very little of them. Is the PCV the Venezuelan communist party?
    Allow me to look now.
  9. Paul Pott
    KKE is a Brezhnevite party, and the PCV is a social democratic party in Venezuela which tails the ruling PSUV.
  10. La Guaneña
    La Guaneña
    Yes, PCV is from Venezuela.
  11. Brutus
    Brutus
    Based on what AN says, I am not in support of them.