Freenet

1. Q
    Q
    From the project page:

Freenet is free software which lets you anonymously share files, browse and publish "freesites" (web sites accessible only through Freenet) and chat on forums, without fear of censorship. Freenet is decentralised to make it less vulnerable to attack, and if used in "darknet" mode, where users only connect to their friends, is very difficult to detect.
    It differs from i2p in that it has a decentralised content system. Every user on Freenet also shares a portion of his/her harddisk to freenet. So content can be stored on many different places and it is pretty hard to "take off" content because of this, an effective anti-censorship measure. The downside however is that connections are much slower than on i2p, which uses the traditional "server-client" model we see on the WWW.

I'm running a node and was wondering what cool freesites there are. I can only find the "anarchist cookbook" (bombmaking) that is even remotely left. Anyone know of other stuff?
  2. Q
    Q
    Not sure if this is in the default bookmarks these days, but if it isn't put Linkageddon in it. It updates once a day and is therefore very useful in giving you up to date freesites.