Should we keep the forum out of view exept to members, like as before the update?

1. al8
    I parused the forum without being loged in and I saw that this forum was open to everyone. Even those not registered on the board. I liked that it was hidden from view exept to members. So shall we do so again?
  2. Comrade Rage
    Comrade Rage
    I voted jes. (Yes.)
  3. al8
  4. F9
    F9
    i am not completely sure,i would currently vote yes but i will wait for some other comrades explanations so i become to "clear" decision in my mind!

Fuserg9
  5. al8
    Well if the forum is hidden we can be more open in our descussions. It would be absurd, for example, if we are helping fellow members out in debate and that our advice and ponderings be open for debate-opponents look on.
  6. BurnTheOliveTree
    BurnTheOliveTree
    No, I've got nowt to hide.

-Alex
  7. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    There's no good reason why it should be hidden.
  8. F9
    F9
    i am still not sure but,Do we really have something to write especially in this forum which cannot nonmembers to see?Propaganda news etc?If there are not there any of this reasons i cant see why to stay closed.But maybe there could be and a more available thing of Revleft viewers that they should join to see the group for example.I dont know it affects and the way that site runs.

Fuserg9
  9. al8
    We had no problem with publicity when the forum was hidden from view to all but members.
  10. Black Dagger
    I voted 'other'.

All usergroups are viewable to the CC, at all times. This usergroup can only vote to hide itself from other, non-CC members. I.E. Regular/restricted/banned/unregistered/etc. users.
  11. Holden Caulfield
    im with BD on this
  12. F9
    F9
    i got confused.I originally thought that it was for hidding this forum from non-members of the forum.If it is to be hiddened from other registered members it has no point i vote no!

Fuserg9
  13. Renewed Revolution
    Renewed Revolution
    Jes, for if the others find out, there could be dire consequences.
  14. Black Sheep
    I d say no if i was a member.or at least select some threads to show.
    and, how can i be a member?
  15. F9
    F9
    I d say no if i was a member.or at least select some threads to show.
    and, how can i be a member?
    the poll closed!
    to join groups:
    go User CP(up&left)
    on your left on the CP go:
    Networking>RevLeft Groups
    click on the groups you want to join(there are 2 pages)
    when you click on the group you want to enter and brings you a page with members etc you go Join group(up&right).

Fuserg9