About

1. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    The 'About' section so far covers some of the history of TU, how can we expand this and incorporate TU's history as we make it?

Should this section cover anything that isn't being done so far?
  2. Brutus
    Brutus
    ACA The Underground is an online newspaper that provides news from a left perspective. We are looking for comrades to write for us. Writers can submit articles about essentially anything, and can be from any part of the left.
    The Underground does not aim to be a strictly Anarchist or Communist publication but rather left-wing in general.
    http://acatheunderground.wordpress.com/
    Email all articles to: [email protected]
  3. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    ACA The Underground is an online newspaper that provides news from a left perspective. We are looking for comrades to write for us. Writers can submit articles about essentially anything, and can be from any part of the left.
    The Underground does not aim to be a strictly Anarchist or Communist publication but rather left-wing in general.
    http://acatheunderground.wordpress.com/
    Email all articles to: [email protected]
    Nice, more padded out. Do you think this should replace:

'The Underground does not aim to be a strictly Anarchist or Communist publication but rather left-wing in general.

Contributers may be from any part of the libertarian left.'

or do you think both should be included?
  4. Brutus
    Brutus
    I included the general left part, copy and paste! I just fleshed out what we have on the website. It gives more detail than the description we had now
  5. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    Updated
  6. Brutus
    Brutus
    Might want to stick it in the group description as well. It's not very informative
  7. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    Good idea. Is there any way I can give you control of the group? I think you might do a better job than me.
    I will update it now.
  8. Brutus
    Brutus
    Try PMing an admin?
    You've done a great job of the newspaper, though.
  9. LeonJWilliams
    LeonJWilliams
    I can't make you admin until you have posted more than 10 times or maybe 25 times.