Anarchist & Communist Anonymous Project

1. Q
    Q
    I believe that we could use technologies such as i2p, tor and freenet to build up underground structures. In many countries anonymity is not a luxury while free access to communication technologies such as internet must be guaranteed, seeing how it can have a very big impact in social movements.

So, what could we do to help spread the use of these technologies in such countries? I don't think that maintaining a webforum or something like it would be very helpful as the knowledge of these technologies is still very low on the left, let alone among workers and demonstrators in the streets of Damascus, for example. However, what could help is to focus on two tasks:
    - building up knowledge and experience using these technologies, which can then be used or further spread.
    - maintain a portal of sorts that keeps track of interesting leftwing places on tor, i2p and freenet.

Thoughts? Is anyone interested in helping out with such an initiative? Tech savvy people that know their shit are obviously wanted here.
  2. crazyirish93
    crazyirish93
    id help not sure the level of tech skills u want though
  3. Q
    Q
    Any help is welcome if you know what you're doing.
  4. spok
    spok
    15+ yrs Oracle/various other dbs; Prj Mgt; C/C++; Java; burning desire to build underground communication infrastructure...

Is this forum still alive?