Now Then

1. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    Now that we have some members going here, the purpose of this group is obvious, this is to be a discussion group for the life and works of my favorite revolutionary, Mikhail Bakunin. I would like to take his books and articles and have a group discussion on each, chapter by chapter and so on. I am open to suggestions for the book we should start on. From there, feel free to create threads about him as a person, works regarding his life, questions and so on.

What would you like to start studying?
  2. Brosa Luxemburg
    Brosa Luxemburg
    I know this may be a little cliche for Bakunin, but what about God and the State?
  3. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    I know this may be a little cliche for Bakunin, but what about God and the State?
    To be perfectly honest, that did instantly pop into my head when making this thread, and I'd be totally down to it.

Let's wait for more suggestions though.
  4. TheRedAnarchist23
    I unfortunately have to read 2 books for classes, so I can only start reading anarchist books when I finish those.

Why can't I create any threads in this group?
  5. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    I unfortunately have to read 2 books for classes, so I can only start reading anarchist books when I finish those.
    Lame, any suggestions tho?

Why can't I create any threads in this group?
    You should be able to? Others have.
  6. TheRedAnarchist23
    Lame, any suggestions tho?

I think you should start with God and the State.
  7. Caj
    Caj
  8. Caj
    Caj
    We could also just go through each work by Bakunin on MIA and the Anarchy Archives chronologically. That way we could see how Bakunin's thought develops over time.
  9. TheRedAnarchist23
    So are we actually going to do something or are we letting the group go inactive?
  10. Caj
    Caj
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
  11. Brosa Luxemburg
    Brosa Luxemburg
    I would agree with this. Better than reading God and the State for like the 4th time lol
  12. Caj
    Caj
    Cool, I'm going to take the liberty (see what I did there?) of making a thread for it.
  13. Bakunin Knight
    Bakunin Knight
    Hi everyone, I'm quite new to these forums and have a big interest in and influence from Bakunin. I'd be happy to discuss any parts of his philosophy or of his works.
  14. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    So are we actually going to do something or are we letting the group go inactive?
    Hush, I've been busy with courts and numerous other things lately, I dare you to walk in my pumps. Now then, I like the idea of going chronologically.
  15. Caj
    Caj
    I'd also prefer to go through Bakunin's works chronologically if everyone else is up for it.