Project Roles

1. Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    Workers-Control-Over-Prod
    I can do economic research and sum up total political situations from a revolutionary perspective; what develiopments good, what bad for the revolutionary left etc. I can translate german to english. Someone has to fill me in on what i am signing up for though, where what and how?
  2. Positivist
    Positivist
    I can do economic research and sum up total political situations from a revolutionary perspective; what develiopments good, what bad for the revolutionary left etc. I can translate german to english. Someone has to fill me in on what i am signing up for though, where what and how?
    Nice to see you here, I was going to contact you about this. Since you have missed out on a lot of important discussions, PM me so I can fill you in.
  3. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    Basically speaking, we are a cult. We worship the great leader called Negative Creep.
    We have one rule, in everything you write, you must cite this Negative Creep 5 times, and atleast mention him 10 times.

That's all there is to this.
  4. The Jay
    The Jay
    I could definitely write something. Any ideas or should I just do whatever?
  5. Positivist
    Positivist
    I could definitely write something. Any ideas or should I just do whatever?
    Check out the thread titled Subjects it may give you some ideas and will show what has already being covered.