Layout for the periodical

1. Regicollis
    Regicollis
    I have begun to write the CSS for the periodical. However before I progress to far would like some input to what people would like the layout and design to be like.

Please post screenshots or links to the websites you think have the right style.
  2. Positivist
    Positivist
    This paper is cool because its in newspaper format, but more of a modern rendition; http://i.ytimg.com/vi/P8dhEQG13Es/0.jpg
  3. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    Yeah, In a design similar to that.

Not the Hammer and sickle or the colors or anything, but that could the layout and with a modern rendition.
  4. The_Red_Spark
    The_Red_Spark
    There are some templates on Wordpress that you can use as a base to work from. You need to make an account and look around to see what is available. Once you find one that you think you can use and build from I will give you access to an account we can use to build our site on.

I think this will be the easiest way for now. Once we get going and acquire some readers and supporters we may upgrade to another template that is nicer and that has more options. We can also build a paid site using a domain name through Wordpress like David Harvey does.
  5. Positivist
    Positivist
    Hows it coming along regicollis?