Categorey Leaders

1. Positivist
    Positivist
    We have a total of 13 proposed categories for the periodical. In order to make sure that we can successfully cover each section, it would be a good idea to promote category leaders. The role of a categorey leader will be similar to that of an editor and very simple. The responsibilities of a category leader include:

•To receive all articles written for their category either via PM or email.

•Spell check, and if possible, grammar check the articles they receive.

•Post articles to group for democratic editing.

•If no one makes any editing suggestions within a given time frame, and the leader doesn't themself see any gaping flaws, then they are to then upload the article to the group.

Each category leader would do this for all of the categories that they were leading. We are looking for anyone willing and able to commit to completing the responisbilities above, so if you are interested comment. JPSartre, The_Red_Spark, Comrades Unite! and I have already discussed committing to similar roles.
  2. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    I completely agree.

I feel we could do it in a slightly more open matter for the writers however.
    The Category leader has the responsibility to check everyday, the category they are the head of.

If they see something problematic then it should be brought to the attention of the central committee(Me,You,JP,RS)
  3. nihilust
    nihilust
    since i was the first to mention the style of writing i proposed, i would like it, if possible to be "the category leader". Im the right man for this and have the dedication and time required!
  4. Positivist
    Positivist
    since i was the first to mention the style of writing i proposed, i would like it, if possible to be "the category leader". Im the right man for this and have the dedication and time required!
    Ok sounds good.
  5. nihilust
    nihilust
    i really appreciate this, once everyone becomes settled in with their categories, will you put up a list of deadlines etc
  6. Comrades Unite!
    Comrades Unite!
    I am unsure Comrade, We would have to talk about that.