The Rev-Left Study Guide Project

1. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    For those of you who do not know I am starting a Rev-Left study guide project for Marxist texts.The guides are simple works where you ask readers questions then provide them with answers (for example see the links).

If anyone wishes to help out by providing guides relevant towards Revolutionary Marxism than please shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  2. Die Neue Zeit
    Die Neue Zeit
    OK, comrades, is anyone interested in creating a study guide for revivalist ortho-Marxist works? It's kinda hard to do it for just one work (at least, one not authored by myself), since the bigger picture is spread over several other works. [Case in point: defining "class for itself" and contemporary conclusions]

3. Die Neue Zeit
    Die Neue Zeit
    Party and Programme:

Marxism is distinguished from competing perspectives on the radical left primarily by its emphasis on strategy - Marxists must take the long view, and take hard-headed decisions about how we are to get from capitalism to communism.

For the CPGB, our most vital weapons in the struggle for a new society are the party and its programme - but even among those who are partisans of party organisation (not all comrades on the far left are), and those who place a high priority on programme, there are fierce and well rooted differences on what these words even mean. The documents collected here aim to clarify the CPGB's perspective on these burning questions.

http://cpgb.org.uk/home/study-guides...-and-programme