Goodbye Comrade Commissar/Vyacheslav Brolotov

1. seventeethdecember2016
    Comrade Commissar/Vyacheslav Brolotov has been banned.

I'm going to miss him.
  2. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Yeah... it's a shame he doesn't check his emails. We could tell him to go on the new forum.
  3. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    Cossack, he put a emailaddres in that pm i sent ya
  4. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    Damnit...why did they delete it? I would at least like to know what he did in the actual post.
  5. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Yeah I read this before I saw the PM
  6. Robespierres Neck
    Robespierres Neck
    Why was he banned?
  7. Comrade Samuel
    Comrade Samuel
    I'm becoming sickened as I look further into this...

I thought Old man from scene 24's case was just a 1 in a million fluke where mods over reacted to doing something a little immature and ended up being too quick to the ban hammer but when commistar is banned for an isolated incident (of which type daft punk had several) and he is immidately banned I really begin to question weather or not they are treating him fairly as an individual, EPSECIALY given the circumstances. I browsed over the pour your heart out thread to see what I could piece together out of all of this and hearing what he is going through is heart breaking to say the least and I belive there is alot of support here from people all politics aside. Is any one in favor of starting a movement to bring him back? I'm starting one tommarow regardless.

I really think this is the right thing to do here.
  8. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    I shall try to contact him and see what he thinks. I must say I am a bit annoyed at this. As maintainer of this group I am behind any action we take in regards to our disappearing membership... however, I would like to point out that there isn't too much we can do (without getting banned ourselves... this is RevLeft after all); I note that the Admins have removed all the threads in which one would usually appeal against their (misguided) decisions...

We could send a message to an Admin, but to whom?
  9. Zealot
    Zealot
    Try it. I'm not going to get my hopes up though.
  10. MustCrushCapitalism
    MustCrushCapitalism
    I have his facebook, and he's on the marxistleninist.proboards.com.

Anyone who wants his contact info - PM me.
  11. Questionable
    Questionable
    I shall try to contact him and see what he thinks. I must say I am a bit annoyed at this. As maintainer of this group I am behind any action we take in regards to our disappearing membership... however, I would like to point out that there isn't too much we can do (without getting banned ourselves... this is RevLeft after all); I note that the Admins have removed all the threads in which one would usually appeal against their (misguided) decisions...

We could send a message to an Admin, but to whom?
    I'm not trying to say we should abandon Revleft, but a forum solely for Marxist-Leninists is looking better all the time...

Seriously though, this is to be expected on a forum that allows its members to openly insult one another without any repercussions. Even when I was a Trotskyist that shit bothered me.
  12. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    I'm not trying to say we should abandon Revleft, but a forum solely for Marxist-Leninists is looking better all the time...
    Yes, indeed. We should stay here just to have a presence and I dare say defend Marxism-Leninism from unfounded attacks; we should have a forum of our own though (as almost all other tendencies do) and I hope we all join that site as well.

Seriously though, this is to be expected on a forum that allows its members to openly insult one another without any repercussions.
    Indeed. How can we all be comrades with people who aren't comradely?

Even when I was a Trotskyist that shit bothered me.
    It should bother everyone who isn't anti-social.
  13. Revolutionary_Marxist
    Revolutionary_Marxist
    Well that sucks, he was a good comrade too and defended our ideology with dignity and vigilance. I definatley support the creation of a website for MLs like us, if you guys need help I have some website design experience. I'm still an amateur though, but like I said I may be able to help.
  14. Bostana
    Bostana
    Wait why was he banned?
  15. seventeethdecember2016
    Bullying, Flaming, Flamebaiting. It was mostly because others aggravated him, which makes many of us angry at this judgement.
  16. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Bullying, Flaming, Flamebaiting. It was mostly because others aggravated him, which makes many of us angry at this judgement.
    Especially since a lot of those left com and "libertarian leftist" type mods can be really rude sometimes and get away with lashing out at people. But if a Marxist-Leninist gets angry, he must be an angry Stalinist and banned before he uses his dictatorial powers to control people.
  17. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    ^ Agreed. That is one of my biggest criticisms of RevLeft.
  18. Prometeo liberado
    Prometeo liberado
    I don't know why I haven't posted here before but whatever here I am. Not happy at all about the banning of our comrade. It does look like someone is hell bent on making this into another RAAN of some sort. Better posts and clever bait will draw out those responsible.
  19. seventeethdecember2016
    Has anyone invited Vyacheslav Brolotov to the ML forum?
  20. bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    bad ideas actualised by alcohol
    Has anyone invited Vyacheslav Brolotov to the ML forum?
    He already joined.
  21. seventeethdecember2016
    What is his display name?