Help Regarding Transsexuality

1. Trap Queen Voxxy
    Trap Queen Voxxy
    I don't really know where to post this, so I'll try here. I'm beginning to think I'm a transgender or specifically transwoman, and I don't know where to begin but the more I think about it the more it makes sense and feels right. Can anyone help?
  2. Landsharks eat metal
    Landsharks eat metal
    The only piece of advice I have right now is to take it slow (no matter how difficult that might feel). When I figured out I was trans, I wanted to jump right into things, and this is when I was going through other life changes at the same time, when I was leaving the house for the first time and going off to college. This culminated in me spending a week in the psych ward and eventually having to go back home, both of which sucked ass. I don't want shit like that to happen to you.

Also, obvious little bits of encouragement, like don't listen to bigoted fuckers, be strong; I believe in you.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me (even though I'm FtM and not very far into the process at all, I'll try my best to help you )
  3. Red Rabbit
    Red Rabbit
    Hey there! I'm a transwoman myself, so if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

In the mean time, like Landsharks said, you'll want to take things slow. Read up some on transgenderism, and MtF transitioning as well.

Here's a link that may be of some use for you: http://www.susans.org/

Susans is a really helpful website with a good amount of info to look through.