Does this include leftist reformists?

1. SamV
    Because personally, I only work with revolutionaries.
  2. Soseloshvili
    Soseloshvili
    It is an ideology which includes only leftists of the revolutionary shade, however is not opposed to cooperated on certain goals with the reformist left.
  3. thriller
    thriller
    I'm not working with reformists. Besides this is REVleft, not REFORMleft lol
  4. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    Perhaps in real life but not here on Revleft.
  5. Soseloshvili
    Soseloshvili
    I'm not working with reformists. Besides this is REVleft, not REFORMleft lol
    You work with Reformists constantly, if you are a true Activist. It's kind of unavoidable. It's necessary to achieve concessions for the working class under Capitalism and reformists tend to work for concessions. Within movements like the trade union movement, the feminist movement, and the queer rights movements, the majority are not revolutionaries but will seek concessions favourable to oppressed people.

Pan-leftists are not reformists but revolutionaries, however, we do have to co-operate with reformists when fighting for concessions and not devolve into sectarian idiots.
  6. El Oso Rojo
    El Oso Rojo
    Yes, there are more reformist leaning people where i lived.
  7. thriller
    thriller
    You work with Reformists constantly, if you are a true Activist. It's kind of unavoidable. It's necessary to achieve concessions for the working class under Capitalism and reformists tend to work for concessions. Within movements like the trade union movement, the feminist movement, and the queer rights movements, the majority are not revolutionaries but will seek concessions favourable to oppressed people.

Pan-leftists are not reformists but revolutionaries, however, we do have to co-operate with reformists when fighting for concessions and not devolve into sectarian idiots.
    I see it differently. If I am at a rally, yes there are reformists, but that doesn't mean I am collecting signatures for them, or donating to their cause, or even repeating what they say. I am there in unison with a group of people who are protesting something. I am not working against them, but I am not working with them, I am working past them.
    The voting both is reformism. But that does not mean I am working with reformists. I am giving my worthless two cents to the government about who I think best represents me. I am giving them my opinion on what option out of two that I don't like, I prefer. I'm not working with them, I'm merely voting because I have the right to. Many live in a reformist system just like a capitalist system. Doesn't mean we are working with it.
  8. OHumanista
    OHumanista
    Work with reformists can happen up to a certain point. (the point where our interests radically diverge into opposite directions...as in revolutionary and pre-revolutionary circunstances.)