Communist Vioce Organization.

1. RedSunRising
    They believe that the USSR capitulated to revisionism after the 1935 congress of the comintern.

http://www.communistvoice.org/index.html
  2. DienBienPhu
    DienBienPhu
    And about Mao ?
  3. Die Neue Zeit
    Die Neue Zeit
    I read their website a couple of years ago and used it for quoting stuff. I never came across any material that identified the site to be Third Periodist.
  4. RedSunRising
    Well the fact that they uphold the Comintern until 1935 would suggest that they are third periodist without saying it.

They emerged from Anti-Revisionism but they reject Mao.
  5. A.J.
    A.J.
    They're making a fetishism of tactics. The popular front was only supposed to be temporary defensive alliance of all democratic forces whilst fascism was on the ascendency following the nazis coming to power in Germany.

The approach of this sect is also formalistic as the anti-fascist popular front had already been adopted by most CPs a year prior to the 1935 congeress when it became the official Comintern line.
  6. Grenzer
    Grenzer
    I don't think it's a fetish of tactics, as popular frontism and collaboration with any bourgeois parties to any degree is a serious issue that should not be taken lightly(and in my opinion, not at all).

The logic used by popular frontists is actually quite similar to the logic employed by the Social-Democrats in justifying their decision to vote for war credits.