Hoxhaism?

1. Omsk
    Omsk
    Does anyone here consider themselves to be "Hoxhaist" ?
  2. Ismail
    Ismail
    In the real world it's just as a pejorative ("Hoxhaite") by Maoists and others.
  3. Omsk
    Omsk
    Yes,but i remember there were some people here who claimed they were 'Hoxhaists' - and i think that it's pretty much the same story like the 'Stalinists'.

People should really just drop these names.
  4. Roach
    Roach
    It was used to diferentiate Pro-Albania MLs from brezhnevites here on Revleft, though there was a small German group that still call itself ''Stalinist-Hoxhaist''. I personnally think that it kind of smells like ultra-leftist and oportunist to elevate Hoxha so much, despite the considerable diferences between all those who call themselves Marxist-Leninists.
  5. Vyacheslav Brolotov
    I am a Hoxhaist. It is basically another name for anti-revisionist Marxism-Leninism with some Albanian characteristics. I mean, at least that is what I believe, based on the analysis of Hoxha's works.
  6. Drosophila
    To me associating an "ism" with someone who never spoke of said "ism" is stupid.
  7. Orlov
    Orlov
    The EPL identify their ideology as Hoxhaist.
  8. Ismail
    Ismail
    The EPL identify their ideology as Hoxhaist.
    Do you have any proof of this?
  9. dodger
    dodger
    Yes,but i remember there were some people here who claimed they were 'Hoxhaists' - and i think that it's pretty much the same story like the 'Stalinists'.

People should really just drop these names.
    Indeed....lets just do that.
  10. Orlov
    Orlov
    Do you have any proof of this?
    The EPL were Maoist and then they turned pro-Albania Hoxhaist.
  11. dodger
    dodger
    I for one don't recall any of the leaders instructing us on how to make our revolution. Let's talk about our own working class, how well we know them. Self advertisement is hardly any recommendation. All these leaders made mistakes..more so when pontificating about other countries. Marxist or M-L ...OK with that I am happy to glean or be instructed on any positive or negative examples that others might dredge up. What IS IMPORTANT IS WE KNOW OUR OWN CLASS AND WE SHARE EXPERIENCE THAT BENEFIT ALL OUR UNDERSTANDING. LEAVE THE T's to fret all night with bible and candle clawing out passages to enlighten the rest of blind suffering humanity.

We live at a time when we can actually see history being rewritten. The 60th anniversary of the defeat of fascism in 1945 is a case in point. Schools are already equating Stalin with Hitler. The history of China and Mao is now being reversed as if it were truth. Now the role of the USSR in World War II is being rewritten. The EU along with 400 paid academics is scribbling away making media appearances and offering bytes to journalists to distort truth. Lets get to the truth and heart of the matter wherever and whenever and however we can. to make forward motion.
  12. Ismail
    Ismail
    The EPL were Maoist and then they turned pro-Albania Hoxhaist.
    I meant the usage of the term. Where have the EPL called themselves "Hoxhaist"?
  13. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Does anyone here consider themselves to be "Hoxhaist" ?
    well the Enver Hoxha group has 86 member, do they count?
  14. MustCrushCapitalism
    MustCrushCapitalism
    I follow the line of Enver Hoxha to a great extent.
  15. Ismail
    Ismail
    well the Enver Hoxha group has 86 member, do they count?
    The point is who uses the term "Hoxhaist."
  16. Omsk
    Omsk
    The people inside the "Enver Hoxha" group are ML's who especially admire Hoxha.