Factory Farm the counter to animal farm

1. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    [FONT=Verdana]after hearing that I'm not the only one to be forced to read animal farm and 1984, I have come up with the ideals the we should write our own version. Where we us animal farm world, and the book "animal farm" it self as a fake hisorty book in the story. We use Factory farm as an example of what happened to the farm after the humans were put back into power. So what do you guy think?[/FONT]
  2. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    That is a good idea actually. Could be quite funny and amusing as well as having a good message. Could be done as a round robin in between discussions of theory and arguing on the boards.
  3. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    That is a good idea actually. Could be quite funny and amusing as well as having a good message. Could be done as a round robin in between discussions of theory and arguing on the boards.
    Happy to see that I have one support on this ideal. Like I said we should use the book animal farm in the book it self as a re-writing of history, just like what we see today.
  4. Zealot
    Zealot
    I haven't even read animal farm so... could you give a brief summary of animal farm and what factory farm will look like
  5. Bostana
    Bostana
    Great So we Both got Detention then.

Animal Farm pissed me off so much.
    So much lies and falsities against Marxism-Leninsm and Stalinism I thought the book was written by a Trotskyist or by Trotsky himself.
  6. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Great So we Both got Detention then.

Animal Farm pissed me off so much.
    So much lies and falsities against Marxism-Leninsm and Stalinism I thought the book was written by a Trotskyist or by Trotsky himself.

It been a long time since I've been in school. But think Lenin that they force me to read animal Farm then "1984."

I haven't even read animal farm so... could you give a brief summary of animal farm and what factory farm will look like
    Count yourself lucky than, but here's the rundown you requested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm#Plot_summary