Che - the movie

1. RedRise
    RedRise
    Has anybody seen the movie Che which is just showing in cinemas? I saw part one the other day and it was really good although I don't think they got Aleida March's character right, but I'm picky. Been trying to find where part two is one but yeah, I'd highly recommend it.
    Thoughts and opinions?
  2. The Hong Se Sun
    The Hong Se Sun
    I know right, I don't think any movie quite catches her right. It is ok to be picky this movie is better than most Ive seen.
  3. Luisrah
    Luisrah
    I've seen part one.

Quite good. There's some parts here and there that I don't like, but over all I enjoyed it.

Lol the part when a few guerrillas leave the movement. After the first 3 or 4 step out, another one comes and he says

''Otro maricón'' (Another faggot!)
    Lol I laughed so much

If you find the second part free on the internet, with subtitles, post it here please
  4. RedRise
    RedRise
    Saw part two just recently. It's really good but really sad. Not just the end part but you watch it and think the whole expedition into Bolivia was a huge mistake. And I was crying when I walked out of the cinema. *cringes in embarrassment*
  5. NecroCommie
    NecroCommie
    If you find the second part free on the internet, with subtitles, post it here please
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4685..._-_Sasjba.divx
    Worked for me.
  6. Luisrah
    Luisrah
    I watched it already (thanks again to NecroCommie)

I loved the first part.
    But the second part is really sad. Specially when that peasant betrays the second group of guerillas and they all die, when the first group is killed too, and when the music starts after Guevara is killed.

But nice movie
  7. RedRise
    RedRise
    when that peasant betrays the second group of guerillas and they all die
    As long as the people are not ready for change a revolution will be a failure. Che should have seen that before going into Bolivia, but it still makes me sad.

and when the music starts after Guevara is killed.
    I cried. And all five of the other people watching the movie gave me sympathetic looks as they walked out.
  8. Sosa
    Sosa
    I have both parts on blu-ray. there is a lot of special features and original video footage from Bolivia. I loved it, seen it 3 times, although its really long.
  9. Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917
    Bolshevik_Guerilla_1917
    Could it possibly be found on youtube?