A call for Marxist-Leninist unity.

1. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird

wow, I though GallowsBird was joking...
    Ha, no, it is censored. The site in question begins with the word Red and the second word is the name of one of the founders of Marxism; the one who isn't Engels!
  2. GallowsBird
    GallowsBird
    Nice post, I try to wipe out lies and rep posts whenever I see them but Omsk and Ismail do quite a good job defending our tendency. Maybe we could have a separate topic where you can post a link back to a post you've made so that Comrades can offer support and sway the discussions in our favor. Because often I miss a lot of topics.
    That is a good idea.

As a side note, it would be awesome if we had some sort of M-L handbook that would deal with our tendency and Stalin. Another View of Stalin is good but it only covers the criticisms of Stalin and even some of those could be updated with new sources and evidence. The quotes Omsk, Ismail and other Comrades have collected would start this project up quite swiftly.
    Yeah that is also a good idea. Would be good to have an online guidebook. Especially since works that are not biased against our ideology are hard to come by.
  3. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho

OK, neither americancommunist or GallowsBird are joking! How petty and funny.
  4. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    Nice post, I try to wipe out lies and rep posts whenever I see them but Omsk and Ismail do quite a good job defending our tendency. Maybe we could have a separate topic where you can post a link back to a post you've made so that Comrades can offer support and sway the discussions in our favor. Because often I miss a lot of topics.
    That is a good idea. I'd do that in a thread I'm in now, but we are winning easily I think as the ''opposition'' have just turned into crybabies and fantasists.

As a side note, it would be awesome if we had some sort of M-L handbook that would deal with our tendency and Stalin. Another View of Stalin is good but it only covers the criticisms of Stalin and even some of those could be updated with new sources and evidence. The quotes Omsk, Ismail and other Comrades have collected would start this project up quite swiftly.
    That is a brilliant idea and I'd certainly like to see that get made myself. If someone nominates themselves as organizers of that handbook it'll be great. I might, though I'd prefer someone with a bit more experience in such matters to at least co-organize it's creation.
  5. Bostana
    Bostana
    One of the Traits of Communism:
    Community.
    Great Post.
  6. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    wait what happens if I type it

does it show up as stars or do I get banned
  7. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    Depends on where you post it probably, Cossack. If you post it here it'll show as stars.

Also, well observed, shy5guy98. Community is a very important trait of communism, yet one that many communists often forget.
  8. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
  9. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    da fok?
  10. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
  11. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    that's so cool
  12. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
  13. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    lol that one was *******
  14. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    damnit!!! the second one was red marx

the first one was rev forum
  15. Ismail
    Ismail
    I don't actually set out to refute ultra-left and Trot views of Stalin and the Soviet period under him, it just so happens that whenever Hoxha is mentioned claims of general "Stalinist" villany are not far behind. For those who want to seriously defend Stalin you'll need to read books, not just internet stuff but actual library books (academic articles help as well); not just stuff written by fellow Marxist-Leninists but also bourgeois histories, including avowedly anti-Stalin ones.
  16. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    Yeah, I agree with that Ismail. You need to research all avenues, really. You even need to read the dreaded ''Black Book'' of nonsense.
  17. The Old Man from Scene 24
    Anyone want my email?
    PM me, and I'll give you mine as well.
  18. Omsk
    Omsk
    True,Ismail,there have been many casses where i actually used quotes from anti-Stalin authors,when the local ultra-left/Trot clique brought up something which is,at best a simple lie.
  19. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    I don't actually set out to refute ultra-left and Trot views of Stalin and the Soviet period under him, it just so happens that whenever Hoxha is mentioned claims of general "Stalinist" villany are not far behind. For those who want to seriously defend Stalin you'll need to read books, not just internet stuff but actual library books (academic articles help as well); not just stuff written by fellow Marxist-Leninists but also bourgeois histories, including avowedly anti-Stalin ones.
    I agree. See, when I was first getting into Marxism and was reading Marx, I didn't feel like I really understood until I was reading through my high school history, economics, and government textbooks and other popular bourgeois history books and I could see through them. That is, when I read those bourgeois interpretations of social science, and I said to myself "these are so bourgeois biased. Now the Marxist interpretation of this would be x, y, and z." And actually when I first started doing that, I got really excited because I felt like I was actually retaining and understanding what I was reading in Marx, Engels, and Lenin. We need to be able to sift through the garbage of bourgeois intellectuals and ideologs and see what they are really saying and what they are really about. You need to be able to read some bourgeois news article or book and be able to say that they're bourgeois and you can tell because they use x rhetoric and they ignore y fact or whatever else.
  20. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    That is a good idea.

Yeah that is also a good idea. Would be good to have an online guidebook. Especially since works that are not biased against our ideology are hard to come by.
    We already have another good sources of info other then Ismail quote, in the Neo-Stalinist group.

here in rehabilitate the reputation of Stalin
    http://www.revleft.com/vb/group.php?...cussionid=4646
  21. Omsk
    Omsk
    Hmhh.I could get some handy quotes here too.
  22. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    Good link, Comrade Stalin!
  23. dodger
    dodger
    Just saying hi ho to all the comrades here! We need by and large to self moderate. Along with plain speaking, no subject taboo. Also I don't respond well to political rhetoric....I largely ignore it. Let's leave all the crap behind us. There is a core of very good posters here. Just a reminder to myself Comrade Rykof said my defence of Stalin on the 'pact' was the worst he had ever read on Revleft. OH well...I hope it is not a short stay here! There are several Trot threads that give negative example, if you think being savaged by a gerbil is bad for a Stalinist just look at the way they grasp holy scripture and candle to argue into the night. I barely made it to the end of the thread.
  24. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Good link, Comrade Stalin!
    yes back in those days with a good work too bad though most of it which is cut-and-paste.
  25. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Just saying hi ho to all the comrades here! We need by and large to self moderate. Along with plain speaking, no subject taboo. Also I don't respond well to political rhetoric....I largely ignore it. Let's leave all the crap behind us. There is a core of very good posters here. Just a reminder to myself Comrade Rykof said my defence of Stalin on the 'pact' was the worst he had ever read on Revleft. OH well...I hope it is not a short stay here! There are several Trot threads that give negative example, if you think being savaged by a gerbil is bad for a Stalinist just look at the way they grasp holy scripture and candle to argue into the night. I barely made it to the end of the thread.
    woo Dodger's here!

yeah I agree with you.