Where do Stalinist have the most support

1. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    We hear everyday, about the Stalinist who walk the streets in Russia, to China's Plan economy, to the member of FARC in South Amrerica. But I would like to know,were is the largest group of Stalinist supporters?
  2. GatesofLenin
    GatesofLenin
    Is Fidel Castro a Stalinist? Excuse me if I'm wrong.
  3. Ismail
    Ismail
    No, he is not. He has attacked Stalin in the past.
  4. GatesofLenin
    GatesofLenin
    Thanks comrade, never knew that.
  5. Koba1917
    Koba1917
    My view is the same as Che's.

“I see this Movement as one of the many inspired by the bourgeoisie’s desire to free themselves from the economic chains of imperialism. I always thought of Fidel as an authentic leader of the leftist bourgeoisie, although his image is enhanced by personal qualities of extraordinary brilliance that set him above his class. It is in that spirit that I joined the struggle; honestly without any hope of going beyond the country’s liberation, ready to leave when the conditions of the struggle would shift toward the right…" -Che
    http://books.google.com/books?id=_Vc...%80%9D&f=false Source

Che himself was a Marxist-Leninist who fought in many countries for their Liberation. Castro only claimed to be a Communist when he met with Che.
  6. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin

Che himself was a Marxist-Leninist who fought in many countries for their Liberation. Castro only claimed to be a Communist when he met with Che.
    Yes Che was a Stalinist, and because of Castro he lefted to South America where he died.

But we have gone of topic, as we have yet to talk about where we have the most supporters.
  7. Koba1917
    Koba1917
    I try not to use "Stalinist" it pretty much gives Trots and Anarchists more reason to call us it. Stalin like Hoxha was a Marxist-Leninist who implemented the scientific basis of M-L in the USSR and Albania.
  8. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    I try not to use "Stalinist" it pretty much gives Trots and Anarchists more reason to call us it. Stalin like Hoxha was a Marxist-Leninist who implemented the scientific basis of M-L in the USSR and Albania.
    Still we are off topico, but I will answer your question anyway. Trotskyist don't call themselfs Bolshevik-Leninist. Trotskyist call themselfs Trotskyist and are proud of it.

We may follow M-L, but at the end of the day we are all Stalinist, no matter if we follow Stalin, Mao or Hoxha.
  9. Koba1917
    Koba1917
    Well we're 'Stalinists' in the sense we are also Marxists, Engelists and Leninists. 'Stalinism' isn't a political theory such as Marxism or Leninism. So when I use the term 'Stalinist' I just mean I support the idea that Josef Stalin was a good Marxist-Leninist and fought Revisionism. Same thing with Enver Hoxha and 'Hoxhaism'.
  10. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Well we're 'Stalinists' in the sense we are also Marxists, Engelists and Leninists. 'Stalinism' isn't a political theory such as Marxism or Leninism. So when I use the term 'Stalinist' I just mean I support the idea that Josef Stalin was a good Marxist-Leninist and fought Revisionism. Same thing with Enver Hoxha and 'Hoxhaism'.
    Ture Stalinist are follow of Marxism, Engelism and Leninism of unlike Trotskyist. And Stalinism is more about what Stalin DID then about political theory like Marxism or Leninism. BUt htis still does not answer my question, on where do we have the most support.
  11. His Dudeness
    His Dudeness
    All I can say is that more than 90% percent of the Turkish revolutionaries are Stalinist, and there are a lot of Commies in Turkey. The Trots and Anarchist are seen a big joke by the most revolutionaries in Turkey.
  12. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    "Stalinism" doesn't exist. That's why we call it, "Marxist-Leninism".
  13. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    All I can say is that more than 90% percent of the Turkish revolutionaries are Stalinist, and there are a lot of Commies in Turkey. The Trots and Anarchist are seen a big joke by the most revolutionaries in Turkey.
    Do you have more detail why?
  14. His Dudeness
    His Dudeness
    Do you have more detail why?
    Well, the major Turkish movements were all pro-Stalin. Only a few organisations are Trotskyist, but they are very small. The movement I'm from supports Stalin and were pretty big actually. Other movements like Dev-Yol (who were very big 30 years ago), the Maoist, the Turkish Communist Party and some other reformist organisations all support Stalin.

It is really rare to see a Trot in Turkey, but in Turkey there are a lot of Marxist-Leninists. Why, I don't know.
  15. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Wherever there are MLM people's wars being waged, there are revolutionaries who support Stalin. Nepal, the Philippines, Peru, Turkey, etc. all have Maoist parties which portray Stalin positively. The UCPN (M) mentions Stalin sometimes.
  16. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    Wherever there are MLM people's wars being waged, there are revolutionaries who support Stalin. Nepal, the Philippines, Peru, Turkey, etc. all have Maoist parties which portray Stalin positively. The UCPN (M) mentions Stalin sometimes.
    Does this mean that the Maoist in China support us?
  17. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Does this mean that the Maoist in China support us?
    If there are any left, then most likely yes.
  18. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    If there are any left, then most likely yes.
    How do we know if there is any left? We have so little good information because of the USA, when it comes to china. We hear one min that they are "evil communist" and the next that they are as capitlist as the US.
  19. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    How do we know if there is any left? We have so little good information because of the USA, when it comes to china. We hear one min that they are "evil communist" and the next that they are as capitlist as the US.
    Well, it is a fact that there is a small leftist faction within the CCP. The thing is that the party is dominated by the rightist, capitalist faction. They hold all the elite party positions and have stripped the party and PLA of the mass line.

There is one village in China that still practices Maoist policies and upholds MLM (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/26/ma...ll-reigns.html).

As far as the media, there are many different English news sources reporting on China's current affairs. You just have to know what their perspectives are, and that just requires reading some of their stuff. I get most of my news on China from this site: http://chinastudygroup.net/ It's a group of leftist China watchers. Every two days or so there is an update with news articles from different sites across the political spectrum. Another leftist news source on China is this one: http://www.clb.org.hk/en/ Other news sources can be trusted, you just have to take them with a grain of salt and know what their perspective is. I actually tend to trust news out of China more than out of the U.S., even the state and party-run newspapers like Beijing Review, Global Times, and the People's Daily. That is, I trust them more than the New York Times or the Wallstreet Journal.
  20. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    Trotskyism is seen as a big joke in most of the world (Latin America, Asia, Africa etc) and is not very big outside of Western Europe. Infact Trotskyism is communism for Eurocentric middle-class students.
  21. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    No, he is not. He has attacked Stalin in the past.
    Criticized or attacked? And much of Castro being anti-Stalin is just Trotskyists trying to claim him as there own for propaganda reasons. The Communist party of Cuba is Marxist-Leninist at least and still runs Cuba with Marxist-Leninist economic policies; probably why it is a successful country.
  22. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Criticized or attacked? And much of Castro being anti-Stalin is just Trotskyists trying to claim him as there own for propaganda reasons. The Communist party of Cuba is Marxist-Leninist at least and still runs Cuba with Marxist-Leninist economic policies; probably why it is a successful country.
    Isn't Raul a revisionist somewhat?
  23. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Isn't Raul a revisionist somewhat?
    Yeah, since taking power, he purged a few people and the party began making market and privatization reforms.
  24. ColonelCossack
    ColonelCossack
    Yeah, since taking power, he purged a few people and the party began making market and privatization reforms.
    I thought I heard something about those. It's quite sad.
  25. El Chuncho
    El Chuncho
    Raul is somewhat, but I do not think he is to as great as an extent as some do and Cuba is at least still officially Marxist-Leninists and more or less follows a Marxist-Leninist model. It is also a very successful Marxist-Leninist country despite some faults.