Italian section

1. Guest1
    Falce Martello. Has anyone read about the latest from them? Their potential for growth looks incredible.
  2. Faceless
    Faceless
    I have heard about the situation in Italy recently. Some people I know described the feeling of confusion, and anger about politics as being very similar to the way things were before the Hot Autumn. It is interesting, there is obviously a seething discontent, all sorts of economic problems, and yet there is a huge vacuum of political representation. What is striking in all of this is the stupidity of everyone on the "left" from the stalinists, to the sectarians who have left the RC just as the rank and file are becoming more disillusioned with the direction of the leadership, to the "moderate" leadership itself. Incredible. In all of this it is inevitable that Marxists who have stood up for workers within the RC and the unions are going to make huge gains in the future, as indeed they already have. I'm sure the situation in Britain will catch up soon enough as well
  3. nvm
    What's the RC?
    Sorry for my ignorance:P
  4. Louis Pio
    Louis Pio
    Rifondazione Communista, a communist party born out of the collapse of the big communist party
  5. Guest1
    Guest1
    Italy looks set to be our European Pakistan

I'm incredibly excited to read the report from the RC's congress, as our comrades are putting forward their own document which is getting equal time with the two other competing documents in thousands of factory assemblies across the country.

This could be a huge leap forward for the section.
  6. Gayraud de Mazars
    Gayraud de Mazars
    Salut camarades,

Some news perhaps about "Falce Martello", and the last congrès of PRC in Italia (2, 4 december 2011)...

http://www.marxist.com/italian-prc-n...r-marxists.htm

Fraternellement,
    GdM