Any MMA fans here?

1. MilitantWorker
    MilitantWorker
    FF--- ur posts say it all, lol

Wow. I was at a bar and as soon as they were like "and now ringside for the decision".....I literally started going "Mauuuuurrriiccccci-----WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!"

This is another example of how profit and exploitation ruin a great thing-- in this case MMA. This shit had to be thrown or something.

Or maybe me and the judges weren't watching the same fight....
  2. FreeFocus
    FreeFocus
    Yeah. This is the first time I've really been pissed about a fight's outcome. It's mad late right now (almost 3 AM) but I feel like kicking my wall down or something lol.
  3. ChrisK
    ChrisK
    Way to go Shogun. DIE CECIL PEOPLES YOUR INTERNET RANTS AND JUDGING STYLE DEMAND THAT YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ChrisK
    ChrisK
    Way to go Shogun. DIE CECIL PEOPLES YOUR INTERNET RANTS AND JUDGING STYLE DEMAND THAT YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!
  5. MilitantWorker
    MilitantWorker
    lol - Cecil Peoples is an ass, and apparently we should "go to hell"

but anyways, wow. I was impressed by Rogers tonite. There were a few points where I thought he had it.

whats up with them asking Fedor if he wants a rematch? he won! plus. i know its his first loss but shitty sportsmanship from Brett with the shit talking after he got ktfo
  6. FreeFocus
    FreeFocus
    I'm a little late to post but yeah, I thought Rogers was about to attack someone lol.

This is a good month for MMA though - UFC 105 tomorrow, 106 the week after..but I think once Cotto/Pacquiao comes on I'll turn off UFC 105. Vera/Couture could be interesting, I'll predict Vera by TKO. Prove me right Vera!

Oh, and can't forget Brown/Aldo next Wednesday. That's going to be a hell of a fight..I'm going to say Brown can take it. I think he's the more disciplined striker and might be able to stifle Aldo's BJJ with his wrestling - not saying Brown is a BJJ scrub, but Aldo's better at it.
  7. FreeFocus
    FreeFocus
    Can't wait for Velazquez/Nogueira at UFC 110. I'm also pissed Belfort had to pull out of the Silva fight.
  8. MilitantWorker
    MilitantWorker
    Yeah and theyre feeding Anderson Demian Maia??????

I wanted to see Chael Sonnen get all the shit he talks cramed back down his throat. Oh well.

I like Maia and he is not ready for this. It's going to be a quick KO.
  9. FreeFocus
    FreeFocus
    Maia will lose against Silva. Sonnen will as well - Sonnen might otherwise be a semi-likable guy, but he's a fucking Republican.
  10. FreeFocus
    FreeFocus
    LOL, Chael Sonnen said on MMA Live yesterday that Anderson has "never fought a wrestler." Umm, Dan Henderson, who has amazing accomplishments in wrestling and is an MMA legend?

And wow, very impressive stuff from Velasquez against Nog. His stand-up is quickly improving and his wrestling is obviously top notch.

Can't wait for Vera/Jones, that should be an amazing fight.
  11. rockstars must die
    rockstars must die
    im a fan of mma, i like jeff monson cause of his politics. I was taking ju-jitzu and muay thai at a gym i was living next too.