Movies List

1. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    List new and old movies of the exploitation genre.
  2. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    Check these movies out:
    New/Newer
    Irreversible
    Baise-moi
    Chaos
    Ex-Drummer
    A Serbian Film
    Sella Turcica
    The Human Centipede

Old/Older
    Zombie 2
    I Spit On Your Grave
    Women's Prison Massacre
    Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
    The Driller Killer
    City Of The Living Dead
    The House By The Cemetery
    The Beyond
    Suspiria
    Tenebre
    Torso
    Blood Feast
    Dead Alive
    Bad Taste
  3. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    Newer exploitation:

Svidd Neger (Norway)
    Run! ***** Run! (USA)
    Murder-Set-Pieces (USA) (atrocious film, but still an exploit-horror, none the less)
    Snuff 102 (Argentina)
    No Morire Sola, a.k.a. I'll Never Die Alone (Argentina)
    Sadomaster (Argentina)
    Mangue Negro, a.k.a. Mud Zombies (Brazil)
    Gutterballs (USA)
  4. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    murder-set-pieces is the shit!
  5. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    Literally!

Nick Palumbo is such a douchebag, LOL
  6. Red Brigade
    Red Brigade
    Cannibal Holocaust
  7. Magón
    Magón
    New
    Teeth
    Machete
    Black Dynamite
    Tokyo Gore Police (weird ass movie)

Older
    Killer Condom
    Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS
    Ilsa, the Tigress of Siberia
  8. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    Tokyo Gore Police was insane and so were all those other movies produced by the same people.

and so is Teeth.

Ive never gotten around to see Ilsa series yet. I need to look for a download or on amazon.

I tried watching SS Hell Camp but it was kind of boring.
  9. Magón
    Magón
    I've only ever seen the Ilsa movies while visiting some people in Mexico. How they got their hands on them is a mystery.
  10. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    I got She-Wolf of the SS of some torrent site.
  11. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    I took the time to watch Sex and Fury and I have to say Reiko Ike is amazing and so is the whole movie.
  12. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    I like Sex & Fury, too. Entertaining film, and her character (a gambler, petty thief, amateur ninja and aid to a Japanese anarchist who happens to be the worst assassin in the world) is pretty cool. The setting was also interesting (Meiji-era Japan), as I had studied it in college.

I'd recommend watching Terrifying Girls High School: Lynch Law Classroom next. It's a little better than S&F IMO, and it also stars Ike (and Miki Sugimoto, the other legend of these types of films).
  13. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    There is something exploitation-esque about the Jackass movies. They're mainselling point is violence and suffering.

I'm watching the third movie now.
  14. Magón
    Magón
    It's now out yet, but I have a feeling, the new Red Dawn is going to be a hipster-sploitation film.
  15. Pirate Utopian
    Pirate Utopian
    The main characters will actually be pro-DPRK but fight the Koreans for ironic reasons.
  16. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    It would be cool if Anthony Wong played an evil DPRK general who burns down nurseries/kills imperialist babies or something really over-the-top. I'd definitely see that movie.
  17. Newer:

*Anti-Christ (2009)
    *Wolf Creek
    *The Loved Ones
    *The Final
  18. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    I hated the Final soooooo much lol. I saw it on the SyFy channel or something. It's the one with a bunch of butthurt emo kids who are mad cuz mommy and daddy don't love them and they get picked on in school, right? Man. It's like, god, suck it up you whiners, a lot of kids get ignored by their parents etc. but they don't start stabbing the local jocks just cuz they got a wedgie. jeez.

Really liked The Loved Ones, though. And Wolf Creek. Two great Ozploitation films. Antichrist was a little too arthouse-y for my tastes.
  19. 'right?'
    Yes. It could have been better than it was if it were done correctly.

The Vomit Gore trilogy is rather new exploitation as well.
  20. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    I watched half of Zombie 3 last night. It is directed by Lucio Fulci AND Bruno Mattei. If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

the beginning scene was awesome.
  21. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    haven't seen that one. I should check it out. The two kings of schlock, together in one film!

to add to the movies list: Hong Kong Category 3 Exploitation

Dr. Lamb
    Ebola Syndrome
    The Untold Story
    Human Pork Chop
    Riki Oh: The Story of Riki
    Red to Kill
    Run & Kill
  22. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    Is the Untold Story and Human Pork Chop the same? When I type it in in IMDB it says Human Pork Chop but the picture says untold story.
  23. Os Cangaceiros
    Os Cangaceiros
    nah, The Untold Story apparently had "Human Pork Chop" as one of it's alternate titles, along with "Bunman".

There's another "Human Pork Chop", though, an obscure and nasty film about the protracted torture, death and dismemberment of a prostitute. There's not a lot of hardcore blood and gore in it, it's just...grimy, I guess is the best way to describe it, with one scene in particular being especially mean-spirited and disgusting. It's based on a true story, the so-called "Hello Kitty Murder". More info here:

http://www.horrorexpress.com/moviere...uman-pork-chop
  24. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    I want to add to the list of movies a WIP film called, Violence In A Women's Prison. It probably has the best story out of all of them and keeps you watching.
  25. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    and also Riki Oh was the first honk kong exploitation I watched and I LOVED it.
  26. Magón
    Magón
    Raiders of the Living Dead (1986)
    Shock 'Em Dead (1991)