Post Here When You Have Your Copy

1. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    As the name implies, post in this thread when you have your copy of Grundrisse and are ready to start participating in the group.

My copy is in the mail and should arrive by the 27th of this month.I will post again when I have it in my hands.
  2. Zanthorus
    Zanthorus
    I recieved mine in the mail on wednesday and have already starting going through and making notes.
  3. svenne
    svenne
    I've got an copy. Or, well, a .pdf.
  4. Old Mole
    Old Mole
    I have a copy published by Penguin, have been kind of busy lately so I havent read more than the translators foreword, will proceed today.
  5. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    All right, it was a day late because of Sunday, but I now have my copy.
  6. Kadir Ateş
    Got mine, the Nicolaus translation.
  7. Welshy
    I have the pdf, though as I read I may decide to buy the book.
  8. Nikolay
    Nikolay
    I just ordered my Penguin Classics copy a few hours ago.. however, it won't arrive until July 8 or July 13.. but knowing amazon I'll get it sooner. Though I will read the online version while I wait.
  9. Lyev
    Lyev
    I had mine a while ago, but I haven't had the courage to give it full study until now. It is the Nicolaus translation, but it is published by Pelican (not Penguin as mostly everyone else's seems to be), with the New Left Review as part of the "Pelican Marx Library".
  10. Commie73
    Commie73
    Ive had my copy for a while now.
  11. Nikolay
    Nikolay
    My copy was just delivered to me less then 30 minutes ago. I'll start reading it ASAP.
  12. TheGodlessUtopian
    TheGodlessUtopian
    My friend of mine I had known on the internet died recently,so this made it difficult to read.Currently I am on page 88.Will try and finish the notebook in the next two or three days.
  13. grok
    grok
    I have here an old, beat-up 'First Vintage Books Edition' (I threw it at the head of a rightwinger attacking me with a tire-iron, long ago ) -- but I can just as easily (preferably, actually) work from a PDF. What is recommended, in a PDF/djvu/etc..?