Ska?

1. Ztrain
    Ztrain
    Ska is an awesome genre of punk...the kind im talking about that taught anti rascism and unity...opinions?
  2. IllicitPopsicle
    IllicitPopsicle
    Ska's not punk. Sorry.

It's got punk influences, and Oi! is related to it, but Ska by itself got started long before punk did.
  3. Property Is Robbery
    Property Is Robbery
    Yes it did but ska punk is still where it's at. Leftover Crack, Choking Victim, Morning Glory, Operation Ivy, Leper. Fuck yeah
  4. Ztrain
    Ztrain
    yeah i meant ska punk...most people say ska and mean ska punk...im sorry if you vouldent figure out what i meant even when i posted in the punk forum...but i seriously notices a lack of skankadelic discussion...i love the crack rocksteady stuff but 2tones pretty cool and vagueley leftist as they wore suits to mock the upper class or were skinheads who showed working class pride and played in integrated bands...oh yeah cool yippie lflag
  5. Ztrain
    Ztrain
    yeah i meant ska punk...most people say ska and mean ska punk...im sorry if you vouldent figure out what i meant even when i posted in the punk forum...but i seriously notices a lack of skankadelic discussion...i love the crack rocksteady stuff but 2tones pretty cool and vagueley leftist as they wore suits to mock the upper class or were skinheads who showed working class pride and played in integrated bands...oh yeah cool yippie lflag
  6. Dimitri Molotov
    Dimitri Molotov
    Ska and Ska-Punk kick ass! My favorite Ska and Ska/Punk bands are Catch 22, Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, Random Hand, Streetlight Manifesto, Choking Victim, Leftover Crack, The Suicide Machines, Against All Authority, Big D and the Kids Table, Operation Ivy, Reel Big Fish, and We Are The Union. I strongly recommend The Suicide Machines if no one has heard them before, they are one of my favorite Ska-Punk bands and they are very political. Random hand is also amazing, not many people have heard of them, go look them up on youtube right now!