May 1st Activities?

1. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    So what did you all do for may first?

i worked with the PSL in San Francisco and got to march alongside 5+ thousand people against the racist SB1070 and various unions. helped hand out stuff and all of that, but the fun part was probably carrying a PSL flag, least fun, trying to hold up a banner in high wind
  2. Kassad
    Kassad
    We have PSL flags? When did this happen?
  3. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    oh they just made a few. only one was finished in time. all it was was a white flag with red trim and the red PSL logo with the flag painted onto it.

me and 2 of my PSL friends in the area are going to start working on gettign a PSL branch in the Sac area. i wasnt able to go into candidacy at the time because of a heavy workload and so on, but even then im going to help out. i offered my red flag to have a yellow PSL logo painted onto it for the sac branch.

id have to ask them why they had them but they did so yeah.
  4. Rusty Shackleford
    Rusty Shackleford
    i forgot to add, i dont know the officialdom of them in any way. if you want i could ask for you.
  5. The Red Next Door
    i know this is late, but we had fun and pass out flyers for last month conference.
  6. Property Is Robbery
    Property Is Robbery
    Turned out great. Met a few new comrades who are likely to join (this is for 2011 May Day)