Non-Doctrinaire Communist blog

1. Struggle
    Struggle
    [FONT=Verdana]I am starting up a Non-Doctrine Communist blog. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]If anybody is serious enough and can find the motivation to write frequently, you should join up and help make the mission a serious thing. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]I am looking to turn the blog into something big, but using a small number of dedicated and motivated writers who understand the essence of Communism. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Obviously, with the blog being Non-Doctrine orientated, I am looking for it to be staunchly anti-Sectarian and interested only in advancing the Communist cause. With that said, everything will be discussed amongst those involved. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]I have everything sorted. I merely need motivated writers who want to take theory and understanding more seriously, whilst developing a blog which will act as an alternative to the ‘ism’s’ which do nothing but divide the liberation movement. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Let me know, preferably through private message. Although, please feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions. [/FONT]
  2. Manic Impressive
    Manic Impressive
    nice idea i'll certainly be interested in reading it although I'm not sure i'd contribute anything worth reading. The only problem would be that I assume most of us have contrasting ideas, for instance I lean more towards council communism whereas another non doctrine might lean more towards M-L or whatever.
  3. Dumb
    I'd love to contribute to any non-doctrinaire/pan-Leftist efforts. PM me with more info if you want.