Head count

1. Cyberwave
    Cyberwave
    Marxist-Leninist (Hoxha and Stalin). Been lurking here for a bit, though.
  2. dutch master
    Marxist-Leninist reporting for duty.
  3. The Vegan Marxist
    The Vegan Marxist
    The count know stands at 22.
    I'm a Maoist, which constitutes itself under Marxist-Leninist.
  4. Wanted Man
    Wanted Man
    The problem is telling if they are active in real life. For all there we are their political opperssion talk, the right normal out lows communism in a number of ways. Here is some info form RT tv.

http://rt.com/Politics/2010-06-10/na...ry-equate.html

http://rt.com/Politics/2009-11-30/po...t-symbols.html
    And both Hungary and Poland have communist parties fighting these ridiculous measures.
  5. Guerrilla22
    yo
  6. Comrade_Stalin
    Comrade_Stalin
    And both Hungary and Poland have communist parties fighting these ridiculous measures.
    It seems to be the goal of the right to tie anything they don't like with the Nazis. Just like how they say that Hitler was a gay Jew communist, even thougth those are the very people who he killed.
  7. Marxist
    Marxist
    Shit , i thought it´s just rumors about Hungary but the ultranationalist goverment that seats there now took it serious (the party called Jobbik which means "more right" is famous for calling for a "Great Hungary" thus wanting to occupate Slovakia , Romania , Serbia and Croatia...) As for Poland I´m not sure , because the Communist party of Poland is still active ?
  8. Andropov
    Andropov
    Marxist-Leninist because its right.
  9. Proukunin
    Proukunin
    Marxist-Leninist-Maoist
  10. Bessarion
    Bessarion
    Marxist-Leninist reporting here!
  11. Chris
    Chris
    Marxist-Leninist here.
  12. Sixiang
    Sixiang
    Also Marxist-Leninist. I would take it farther and say Marxist-Leninist-Maoist, but you get the point.
  13. L.A.P.
    L.A.P.
    Maoist right here!
  14. Who?
    Who?
    Marxist-Leninist reporting in.
  15. The Hong Se Sun
    The Hong Se Sun
    Marxist-Leninist of the Maoist type
  16. Crimson Commissar
    Crimson Commissar
    Marxist-Leninist again as of recently. (Not Maoist, Hoxhaist or any of that shit)
  17. Volcanicity
    Volcanicity
    Marxist-Leninist reporting for duty.
  18. The Author
    The Author
    Was always a Marxist-Leninist. I'll be honest, I'm not active enough as I should be, due to a little fear of being persecuted by the authorities or at the workplace especially in this economic climate. But I certainly believe in the ideals of ML thought.
  19. ExUnoDisceOmnes
    ExUnoDisceOmnes
    ML here
  20. Red Future
    Red Future
    Marxist-Leninist here too
  21. I.O.T.M
    I.O.T.M
    I joined to learn more about Marxism-Leninism.
  22. Jack
    sup