Legalize Marijuana!

1. GrungeGestapo
    GrungeGestapo
    If anything should be against the law to smoke, it should be tobacco. It is much more harmful to your health, doing more damage to the lungs. And tobacco just doesn't bring that same sensation. They call it a free country, yet they make laws that prohibit citizens from the simplest things. Its not even just about getting high and being able to buy Cannabis at any corner store (even though that sounds nice), its about the rights of the people! If Marijuana not legalized in the next few years, I am moving out of this country.
  2. ÑóẊîöʼn
    ÑóẊîöʼn
    I like smoking cigarettes.
  3. Property Is Robbery
    Property Is Robbery
    Every drug should be legal. Although cannabis obviously reigns supreme. Prop 19 here in California just failed 3 days ago
  4. Impulse97
    Impulse97
    If anything should be against the law to smoke, it should be tobacco. It is much more harmful to your health, doing more damage to the lungs. And tobacco just doesn't bring that same sensation. They call it a free country, yet they make laws that prohibit citizens from the simplest things. Its not even just about getting high and being able to buy Cannabis at any corner store (even though that sounds nice), its about the rights of the people! If Marijuana not legalized in the next few years, I am moving out of this country.

Here ye Here ye, I say so too. Doth beith a good man sparrow.